HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!

Matt

It's new year but I don't drink beer. I like the smell of fear, I've brought a cup to catch your tears. I rhymed four words in a row, he we go, yo, I have ten toes. I did it again, it's hockey mask time. That means I'm wearing a hockey mask and it's time. Time for what? I kill you on the spot. I don't mean acne, I mean where you're standing. Fool, you better step back, Jason in full effect. My head is deformed from a birth defect. That's cool, I cut out the superficial like I cut out your brains. I have stains on my pants, you'll get a pain in your throat when I machete you out of your coat, and make your head into a boat. You don't know how that's possible? It's advanced origami like in mission impossible. You seen that movie? They don't do origami. I can't believe you're arguing with Voorhees, you're about to get crushed, homie. I once powerbombed three guys onto a jeep at the same time. It exploded and all there was left was eight spines. Like in mortal kombat. I don't understand the font Dingbat. Or webdings. I can't websling, it's not one of my powers. You can't kill me, do you like my trousers? Of course you like them, they're all about the awesome. That reminds me, because it rhymes with Les Dawson. He's next on the list of pain, you think it'd be a shame? You're lame, I'm gunna hit him with a crane. Yeah I'm strong enough to lift one of those. I'd smack your face off with a piece of hose.

Nice!

I was bouncing my head as I was reading and rapping it. Funny....last night I was staying home, didn't want to do anything for New Year's Eve. I was cleaning the basement and going over my expenses for the past month. But then my main man Co on the forum, a friend I've had since I was like 5 years old, invited me out for Karaoke. We had our own private room, 5 of us there and we sang for 3 hours.

Co is the guy who started the rap battles with me online when the forum was brand new. So last night he and would put on 2Pac or Eminem, or 50 Cent but not sing the lyrics, we'd just free-style it. Co is good, he's very good. I'm OK, but he rocked me everytime. It's hard to free style for an audience and actually tell a story and not just rhyme words.

So thanks man, this made me think of my free-style rapping last night

I liked you line about the Jeep and the 8 spines, that was tight.

Happy New Year!

viewtopic.php?t=15

It's one of our oldest threads, back in April of 2005 it was started, Co and I were the first ones who farted and brougtht you these raps and rhymes you'll read all the time.........