new years

wannalift

before i overdosed on champagne i took some nice pictures.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/flexwell/DSC00355.jpg

no one could resist the lure of fine american country music.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/flexwell/DSC00369.jpg

i told you this party was going to be hot!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/flexwell/DSC00361.jpg

it was that kind of party.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/flexwell/DSC00372.jpg

friends from highschool, friends for life. all veg*n.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/flexwell/DSC00350.jpg

waylon & willie get the girls shakin'.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/flexwell/a1.jpg

no need for sleeves.

Awesome photos, looks like a great time! Thanks for sharing. Of course...no need for sleeves when you're training hard and getting results! I see some triceps sticking out of that shirt. Perhaps you should have explained that you started with sleeves but after a few people asked you to flex, they just tore off

Happy New Year!

God i wish that i could have been with all of my college friends on NYE.

I was with my old buddy from high school but we were at his girlfriends house and the other people there were the sort of people who i tried to escape by going to college.

On the upside they made me vegan pesto, vegan pasta, vegan salad, vegan potato dumplings and they had olive oil. Good eats, good company save for some n00bs. And the Bears lost.

Hehe you look mildly drunk in that last pic.

Damn! Not nearly enough drunk girls at our party.

And yes, the beards are cool. Tiffaney wants to know when you are introducing your friends.

Like, for real, like, those boys are like drool-worthy. Oh my gawd. Like, for real! Like, so, we, like, totally have to meet!

I'll cook...

oh, so, like, i figured that i should like also mention that like the girls are like super cute, too. veg*n hot damn. lucky boy...

the things in your head, huh?

what can i say tiffaney, i told you it was a-lister only the two girls from the "highschool picture" with are both vegan and super awesome. rob met jolene before as she goes to lawschool out in Oregon. the dudes are vegan wannabee's, but both respectable vegetarians. i'll try to get some of my fellow superstars out to the next meetup

Off topic, pelicanAndrew, but there was a "Conservatives on campus" meet up at my college about a year ago, who were like those people you read about but never meet in real life, and someone was dared to kiss the head of the group for 10$ (2 guys kissing). It just reminded me of that.

Everyone gets at least one to beat up some time in they're lifetime...for people who are running out of time...they get to pick token republicans that have been beaten up on multiple occations

Off topic, pelicanAndrew, but there was a "Conservatives on campus" meet up at my college about a year ago, who were like those people you read about but never meet in real life, and someone was dared to kiss the head of the group for 10$ (2 guys kissing). It just reminded me of that.

Oh man i woulda slathered that nazi with a vegan tongue bath.

oh, so, like, i figured that i should like also mention that like the girls are like super cute, too. veg*n hot damn. lucky boy...

the things in your head, huh?

what can i say tiffaney, i told you it was a-lister only the two girls from the "highschool picture" with are both vegan and super awesome. rob met jolene before as she goes to lawschool out in Oregon. the dudes are vegan wannabee's, but both respectable vegetarians. i'll try to get some of my fellow superstars out to the next meetup

Yes, that's right, I did meet one of your friends out in Eugene. That was really cool One of these days, I'm sure our paths will cross as well. Glad to hear it was a good time.

this thread is about obnoxiously hot people, not homoerotic homicide.

this thread is about obnoxiously hot people, not homoerotic homicide.

I was trying to figure out how to get this thread back "on topic"...I was thinking I was going to need to get "graphic"...

Conservative = Nazi?

Not necessarily but i know the sort of club he's talking about and they are socially and fiscally conservative to an extreme which in my book allows me to jokingly call them nazis and talk about making out with them.

Technically speaking i'm conservative, but in todays media driven world of idiocy i'm a wacky liberal.