I'm home

Tigress

Potter - I thought you already had posed nude on here? I seem to remember a strategically placed piece of kale or romaine or something.

I have mixed feelings about this - I'm all for people expressing themselves and I think the puritanical views on nudity are ridiculous, BUT, I wouldn't want people coming into our little community for the wrong reasons - namely to look at hot bods rather than talk about veganism, training, health, and other things. I feel like I've made a good group of vegan friends on here and I'd just as soon not see the pool diluted by lurking (and drooling) meat-eaters.

Now, if there was a way to kind of make it a secret room on the forum where you needed to know the password or something, that might work, but I guess otherwise I'm opposed to it.

I have mixed feelings about this - I'm all for people expressing themselves and I think the puritanical views on nudity are ridiculous, BUT, I wouldn't want people coming into our little community for the wrong reasons - namely to look at hot bods rather than talk about veganism, training, health, and other things.

This is exactly how I feel on the matter. A private forum would be fun and expressive, without changing the focus of the community.

I was a tortoise in a previous life

I have put my clothes back on now to stop any upset

I hope you don't think I was "upset" by your avatar. I didn't see anything inappropriate about it.

(hidden meaning.... PLLLEEEEEAAAASE bring back the old avatar!!!!)

just joking fin!

I have put my clothes back on now to stop any upset

I hope you don't think I was "upset" by your avatar. I didn't see anything inappropriate about it.

(hidden meaning.... PLLLEEEEEAAAASE bring back the old avatar!!!!)

just joking fin!

Uhhhmmm, I don't know what you're talking about, JW.

(ehem)

I was probably a stubborn mule.

There is a really sexist reply to that, but I refuse to go there lol

Go on, I wanna read the reply now. I won't be offended, dunno about the other blokes on here though. I'm sure they'll forgive you, or reply in kind.

I hear ya. There are reasons to be concerned, and I'm not just talking about seeing more of potter's produce

Well Robert...if you'd like...next time I can cover up with a cilantro or something...assuming you want to see less produce in my next photo