Who is planning on attending?

robert

Great! Thanks Crystal! We loved having you last year and this year looks like we'll be much bigger and better and we really look forward to it. It will be in Portland, I'll make the official announcement for the location soon. Still don't know about dates yet. Check back for details

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd love to see you. On a personal level, you are probably one of the very first people I've been in touch with in this industry. Aside from Robbie, JP, Pete, and maybe a handful of others, you were one of the first people in the vegan fitness industry I was in touch with. It would be nice to hang out and meet-up. I also plan on coming to the UK again sometime in the somewhat near future.

There are lots of meet-ups going on these days, which is great! I can't make the Vegan Fitness one this year. I wanted to, but we'll have our on Vegan Vacation going on and I'm one of the main organizers so I have to be here to do it.

Even if you don't come this summer, please make it out to Portland sometime. There are a bunch of us here and we're the #1 Vegan City in America! Really cool stuff going on here.

We'd love to see you. On a personal level, you are probably one of the very first people I've been in touch with in this industry. Aside from Robbie, JP, Pete, and maybe a handful of others, you were one of the first people in the vegan fitness industry I was in touch with. It would be nice to hang out and meet-up. I also plan on coming to the UK again sometime in the somewhat near future.

There are lots of meet-ups going on these days, which is great! I can't make the Vegan Fitness one this year. I wanted to, but we'll have our on Vegan Vacation going on and I'm one of the main organizers so I have to be here to do it.

Even if you don't come this summer, please make it out to Portland sometime. There are a bunch of us here and we're the #1 Vegan City in America! Really cool stuff going on here.

Yeah, be cool to meet ya and train together and all that. It's probably worth the airfare alone just to be able to watch in wonder at Potter's eating.

Portland sounds a really top city - I know I'd like the 'alternative' lifestyle it's famed for, all the restaurants and all the natural attractions nearby. Quite a crew you've got out there, ever growing too.

If I can't make it to V V 2007, I'm sure I'll make it over one day!

What schools in Oregon & elsewhere is she considering?

She was looking at Oregon(Eugene of course) but its too late but now she's looking at Lewis and Clark for Law...the offer a full scholarship for animal law.

Tarz,

It would be great if ya could make it over for VV07. There are a lot of discounted flights available these days - if Portland is simply too pricey you can probably find a much cheaper flight into one of the larger left coast cities. Seattle is just 3 hours away by car, Vancouver, BC is about 6 & even San Francisco is only about 10 hours.

Potter,

I hear a lot of very good things about Lewis & Clark. I dont know if they have animal law programs but Reed College here in town & Evergreen in Olympia (about 2 hours north of here) are a couple of other places I've heard a lot of positive things about.

L and C is awesome. I looked at it before I went into teaching.

The campus is beautiful. The city is fantastic (as you know). The programs are top-notch too.

Tell her she should come here. Or strongly suggest it or whatever. Really.

Tarz,

Potter,

I hear a lot of very good things about Lewis & Clark. I dont know if they have animal law programs but Reed College here in town & Evergreen in Olympia (about 2 hours north of here) are a couple of other places I've heard a lot of positive things about.

I'll let her know to see if she's interested in those programs...thanks a bunch. Hopefully their deadlines work out for her since she hasn't taken her LSATS yet

I am most definitely interested in attending.

I really look forward to meeting all you great people.

Has a date been settled on yet?

\

We're gonna have to have some awesome long rides...there will be too many vegan cyclists to not.

veganpotter,

did you hear they are going to build a velodome right outside Philadelphia?

It will be the first indoor track on the east coast.

too bad it is not closer.

Yeah I heard about that. I'm really excited about it since I'll be able to ride on when when I visit home after I move west...then my family can watch too. Do you think you'll ever make it down???

I think its supposed to be finished in Mid 08 which isn't really all that long to wait...since T-Town is close enough for the locals(not so close to you though)

They should...the one in T-Town does but they aren't as nice. I'm sure this velodrome will have very nice rentals. Those rentals we rode were $1500 machines a few years ago and Alpenrose is by no means a big money maker.

Can I point out that every single person who attended last year is planning on coming back (except for Daywalker who is undecided but hasn't said "no"). He's also the farthest away of all those who came last year.

It will be a nice reunion for our 06 group and a great time meeting our new friends too!