America's Sexiest Vegetarian Contest

Guest veganpotter

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never checked out that site before, so I'll look later today. I'm about to leave my mom's house to run some errands and return home to Portland.

Peta confirmed they received my entry so now, we just play the waiting game!

All the best to everyone who entered!

I've never checked out that site before, so I'll look later today. I'm about to leave my mom's house to run some errands and return home to Portland.

Peta confirmed they received my entry so now, we just play the waiting game!

All the best to everyone who entered!

Why is PETA taunting by saying that our applications were received when Potter has already won? They are cruel people. All the best to everyone trying to pick up Potter's scraps. I just thought of something, did you also win the female category because the male category was too small to contain your excessive sexiness Potter?

hi robert

nice photos

i'll have to post up the ones of you and dave in the bathroom when he was wearing latex gloves

Uh oh!

Normally I preview every photo of me before it gets online, but the more popular I get I can't control it as much anymore

This will be interesting!

Thanks . I am hoping the one where I have black hair and makeup helps with the appeal of the younger PETA "emo" girl crowd that I know is prevalent there, haha.

Thats a good strategy. I do have to say I've always been a sucker for a boy with eyeliner...but when their hair is nicer than mine it just pisses me off.

I agree. A lot of strategy goes into something like this. Cubby took a very good approach in my opinion. I took a good one too. People relate sexy to being fit and no shirt on, and photos with jeans are good, out in nature, etc.

I think there has to be some thought that goes into it to get good results. The bio part was even more tricky. That is how I based my votes last year. Not on who looked the sexiest but who I could ralate to the most, or who was most like myself or had cool interests, etc.

Bio will weigh very heavy as far as I'm concerned. I do like cubby's approach, the photos are super cute! (sexy). Great smile too with good variety in the pics.

Yeah the bio is very important...PETA told me that my bio was so great(even though I only put in modest descriptions of myself...relatively to how wonderful I am) I would have won with that and no photos at all...however I would have also won with only my photos and no bio.

However I can see why the bio is so important when everyone doesn't have photos as wonderful as mine are(I've gotta thank Robert for one of them)

I'm not sure. I hope they announce the top 10 soon. I check daily and they haven't updated the site:

http://www.goveg.com/f-sexyveg07.asp

In fact, it's still the same page it has been for months. It may take a while to narrow it down to 10 men and 10 women, resize photos and update their website.

Are you getting anxious about the Hawaii trip?

I just clicked the link and it seems they have taken the page down now, as it lead me to the main page and I no longer see the link on the right side to the contest; hopefully this means they are moving along well in their selections.

Cool! You're right! Earlier today it was still there. Now, we'll all cross our fingers and hope that in their top 10 they choose 4 members from this forum!

Let's all check our e-mails and hopefully someone will hear something!

There could be a campaign for votes between members of the forum, hehe. Good luck to everyone on being selected.

I know. We just gotta get on that list first! Who knows how many people they received entries from. Just making that list is the tough part. Then finding votes shouldn't be too hard....if we get to that point

You're pretty well known, you've probably got a good chance.