Original post was about bulking up on pasta and spinach

Gorilla

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(This is getting quite off-topic, I'm afraid--sorry)

We get a weekly fruit box--it's all organic and as local as possible, so it's whatever is seasonal. We get apples and pears pretty consistently so far, so that's what we use. If the contents of the box change, so will the contents of our smoothies!

Gorilla, it appears that you have been recruited to the Fruity side.

This is a shame, as you seem to have decent size from your photos. It is hard to tell though, given that you don't post full body photos.

Just eat fruit if you want, but don't expect to gain any respect or credibility if you are going to say spinach is bad. You might as well say that George Bush is a decent, respectable, law abiding citizen....

Jonathan

I don't think that it's an issue where greens/veggies are bad for you....who said they were bad for you?

For me:

1) Most veggies need to be cooked to be eaten, like turnips, potatoes, etc.

2) Some veggies just ain't meant to be eaten whole, how many of you guys would eat a whole onion raw, by itself.

3) I'm not attracted to greens for instance I can look at a mango /honeydew melon/grapes and salivate, I don't salivate over greens ever, the taste repulses me and they make me feel crap so I don't touch them.

4) I think greens/veggies are more suited to animals than humans.

There's more but I'm not sure if it's even worth mentioning....anymore!

Plus I think to avoid a backlash this post should be in the Raw vegan section....it's just asking for trouble leaving it here!

How did it get here in the first place?

Edited by Bigbwii

4) I think greens/veggies are more suited to animals than humans.

I think you're a bit confused here mate. Humans are animals too! Maybe you meant greens are more suited toward non-human animals than toward human animals?

How did it get here in the first place?

I believe this thread was originally about the seemingly impressive size Gorilla was able to put on by eating a balanced vegan diet and training hard. Most of us gave him praise and were impressed by his results, that is until he decided to go over to the fruity side, as Jono put it, and denounce the gains that a balanced vegan diet gave him and the praise that came along with it.

But hey, do what ya like.

uot;]How did it get here in the first place?

I believe this thread was originally about the seemingly impressive size Gorilla was able to put on by eating a balanced vegan diet and training hard. Most of us gave him praise and were impressed by his results, that is until he decided to go over to the fruity side, as Jono put it, and denounce the gains that a balanced vegan diet gave him and the praise that came along with it.

But hey, do what ya like.

Thought so, I knew it looked familiar....I've been where he's at and even though others may not understand it all comes down to how you feel internally and seeing things for what they really are, I don't think he's rejected or denoiced anything, he's just seen his situation for what it really was and his point of view has changed.

The force is strong on the fruity side!

2) Some veggies just ain't meant to be eaten whole, how many of you guys would eat a whole onion raw, by itself.

ive actually eaten raw onions a bunch of times by itself when i lived in colorado.

i was just craving em. but now i no longer want them.

ive actually eaten raw onions a bunch of times by itself when i lived in colorado.

The big yellow ones?

The big yellow ones?

yes, i peeled the skin off or whatever its called, sliced it up and ate it.

I did it quite often actually. I just love raw onions. lol

The big yellow ones?

yes, i peeled the skin off or whatever its called, sliced it up and ate it.

I did it quite often actually. I just love raw onions. lol

Good for you man!!