When you're feeling down, listen to Boyz II Men

robert

Yeah, music can be pretty amazing. I was never really into it, but I've used it a lot over the past 5-8 years to deal with certain feelings or situations.

Loveliberate, I also do the same thing, but sometimes I feel like listening to music is easier. It's effortless rather than having to think (I'm blonde remember, thinking takes lots of effort!).

You can color your hair and we could be twins and listen to Boyz II Men together.

Those are supposed to be blonde twins. It was the best I could find in the emoticons section.

I would look hilarious as a blonde, but be careful what you wish for

Hehe. Boyz to Men might make the situation worse for me as well. It'd send me back to the sixth grade and our "formal dance". Yikes. It was Boyz to Men themed! Nothing like remembering yourself as an 11 year old geek to make you feel all the stress of peer pressure all over again!

I like music for moods. Lately, if I feel depressed, I allow myself to feel hostile and upset (it passes in time - why deny yourself your feelings - 6 months of grief counseling in action, my friends! ). I like angry music then. Angry or 80's. I was too young through most of the 80's to have the scary flashback result. The dorkier the better.

When I'm feeling down, I like to listen to some Rob Zombie or something similar... or else some happy disco music, depending on my mood.

Hehe, that's more like it! Suicidal Tendencies was the only music that could soothe my depressed brain as a teenager. I still love them, but am more of a Slayer kind of guy these days. On the lighter side, a little Kung Fu Fighting never hurt anyone.