Does anyone else consume Liquid Chlorophyll?

andesuma

I have been making amazing smoothies with it lately.

(it makes me feel extraordinary)

My power smoothie yesterday:

16 ounces filter water

1 tablespoon liquid chlorophyll

1 handfull alfalfa sprouts

3 lacinato kale leaves

2 scoops hemp protein powder

1 tablespoon Vitamineral Green (www.healthforce.com)

1 cup fresh blueberries

1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries

1 banana

2 teaspoons Raw honey

I think that was all...

Anyhow, it was the most profound/powerful smoothie I have

made in a long time.

Try it! It is delicious!

• 2 weeks later...

I never even saw this post you made...I would've responded. I bought some liquid chlorophyll the other day, doesn't particularly make me feel that great, doesn't really have any effect, and i'm not sure if they pasteurize it? What kind did you get?

boo! andesuma! buy raw agave instead of raw honey! stop bee enslavement! or stick with the honey... but i think that makes you a beegan instead of a vegan. according to one issue of herbivore anyway...

what exactly is liquid chlorophyl? is it from algae? is it still living/bioactive?

boo! andesuma! buy raw agave instead of raw honey! stop bee enslavement! or stick with the honey... but i think that makes you a beegan instead of a vegan. according to one issue of herbivore anyway...

what exactly is liquid chlorophyl? is it from algae? is it still living/bioactive?

It's usually concentrated chlorophyll derived from alfalfa, can be from other things too.

• 3 months later...

I just started liquid chlorophyll yesterday. One tablespoon one hour after breakfast. It was recommended to me to help me wean off caffeine and boost my metabolism. Since it's just alfalfa extract, I figured there would be no harm trying it.

Will let you know if I notice any difference.

In the meantime, more information from your experts is appreciated.

Hey!

sorry about all the raw honeyness... I went thru maybe a month or two

of consuming it, I've only ever bought 1 bottle of it; and it was from

a local farmer whom I know.

I have also seen there bees and know how they treat and raise them.

Anyhow.. I've still read a lot more positives about raw honey(health advantages) than negatives.. but the negatives have come from

Dr. Gabriel Cousens, whos work I deeply respect.

I'd prefer to consume none of it, so currently; I am sweetner free.

I just don't trust that any of it is raw, plus I feel better without it in my

system...

• 3 weeks later...

I started with 5 ml a day, liked that so increased to 10 ml a day. Still good, energy is up, need for caffeine is down. Increased to 15 ml, found that is too much for me. I didn't feel any increase in energy and I couldn't digest the extra.

I've been using a child's medicine syringe. That way I can squirt it to the back of my mouth and swallow quick without tasting it too much.

Will it stain my teeth? I brush right after dosing and I'm wondering if I'm being paranoid.