I'll welcome myself to the club :)

robert

I finally hit 7,000 posts 2 days ago but since it went un-noticed I'm going to welcome myself to the club

We launched this NEW forum almost exactly 2 years ago (we went live with this version in April 2005).

veganpotter still has a higher post rate than me, but I remain on top for most posts....mainly because I was the first one on here and since I run the site, I'm online nearly everyday to post something or many things.

Anyway, I'm quite sleepy and need to go sleep but I wanted to welcome myself to the 7,000 post club. It took a lot of hours to get here but I think I motivated a few people along the way.

• 3 weeks later...

Robert...I also just realized its not really a club with one person. Its simply a lonely secluded nation in the world of vegan posting. If you slow down to 8000 I'll join you. It would be nice because I don't wanna wait for Odidnetne to join me at 7000.

I can handle it...one time I posted for 45 hours without a single break for food, water, or bathroom(well I went to the bathroom but I stayed at the computer and didn't move)