Vegan Marshmallow Scandal

Americans have som weird eating habits. Most of your shit will make it here sooner or later. Soon we will also be fat, unhappy and start bombing random shit just for the hell of it.

Marshmallows never made it though. It's just too weird. It's a ball of crap and sugar that you put on fire and eat. It's wrong on so many levels not even counting the gelatin one...

Yeah but sometimes you can melt that ball of crap on a piece of chocolate and put it between two graham crackers

Yeah but sometimes you can melt that ball of crap on a piece of chocolate and put it between two graham crackers

and it's pretty awesome, if not just for the sentimental value for alot of people. I was always a big fan of rice crispy treats as well.

Yes, rice crispies are great. They used to be one of my favorite treats. I need to make some vegan ones someday. I won't likely eat any, but my friends will. One step at a time, they will turn to veganism. Well, a couple maybe. I already turned one and almost have another turned. A third may be on the way also.

You can actually make them as we speak. Pangea has them and if you buy the second quality ones they are really really cheap. Only difference from the regular priced ones is the way they look but after cooking they look the same.

That's a good tip. Last time I was in the US I had a visa from Iran in my passport. The guards peed their pants to say the least. Since I still have the same passport I need some kind of cover-up to make them less suspectful. I was thinking greasing myself up with some kind doghnut fat and wearing something patriotic like a Yankees cap. A twizzler hanging out of my mouth might also be a good add in. And a belly, I need to get me a big belly. Fake or not.

Keep the tips coming

That's a good tip. Last time I was in the US I had a visa from Iran in my passport. The guards peed their pants to say the least. Since I still have the same passport I need some kind of cover-up to make them less suspectful. I was thinking greasing myself up with some kind doghnut fat and wearing something patriotic like a Yankees cap. A twizzler hanging out of my mouth might also be a good add in. And a belly, I need to get me a big belly. Fake or not.

Keep the tips coming

a gigantic shirt with a funny message

i now know why those marshmallows tasted so good! damn it.

the best part is probably that on the ingredients list, if i recall correctly, it said "vegan gelatin" and i said to myself "shouldn't they produce a more detailed list?" that was about 2-3 years ago.

i now know why those marshmallows tasted so good! damn it.

the best part is probably that on the ingredients list, if i recall correctly, it said "vegan gelatin" and i said to myself "shouldn't they produce a more detailed list?" that was about 2-3 years ago.

I guess no one knew that emes wasn't vegan tho, everyone was decieved including the chicks that were producing the marshmallows.

I would make fun of Roberts just to wait and see what the big dude would do.

When he started lunging towards me, I'd say "I was just making fun of Robs....I think yours is cool.".....Then run away as fast as I possibly could.