Vegan Marshmallow Scandal

I would make fun of Roberts just to wait and see what the big dude would do.

When he started lunging towards me, I'd say "I was just making fun of Robs....I think yours is cool.".....Then run away as fast as I possibly could.

even though bodybuilders 'usually' don't run that fast, they sure can throw things faster than any runner can run..

so... you betta think 'bout something else.. or a flying pack will hit you like bullet..

even though bodybuilders 'usually' don't run that fast, they sure can throw things faster than any runner can run..

so... you betta think 'bout something else.. or a flying pack will hit you like bullet..

ya but chances are, whatever they are carrying in that pack so close to their crotch must be really important...so they prolly wont throw it...

haha it would be a gamble. words of advice, when harassing bodybuilders wear a helmet.

ya but chances are, whatever they are carrying in that pack so close to their crotch must be really important...so they prolly wont throw it...

haha it would be a gamble. words of advice, when harassing bodybuilders wear a helmet.

and a flash grenade to get away from them...

it works!

and a flash grenade to get away from them...

it works!

I have always found carrying a five pound canister that says "Amino-sexplosion!" "Gain ten inches on your biceps in two weeks! The newest technology in genetic mutation!" and throwing it off to the side. Most seem to buy it and chase that instead of me. At least around my gym.