vegans and circulation

Ginko is supposed to help that...I don't know if it works though. As for me its in my family. On my moms side most of us have poor circulation to our feet and fingers...and I'm really the only vegan so its not food doing it but this just goes for my family.

If you aren't against drinking, a little bit of wine or a beer is known to help thin the blood enough to decrease blood pressure in increase blood flow for those without problems with insulin levels...may be worth a try.

bad circulation? i don't really know what you guys mean by that.. and i hope it's because i don't have any problem with that...

It means that blood doesn't get around well enough. A common symptom is being cold, but normally in only some parts of the body (hence, poor circulation in the legs).

bad circulation? i don't really know what you guys mean by that.. and i hope it's because i don't have any problem with that...

It means that blood doesn't get around well enough. A common symptom is being cold, but normally in only some parts of the body (hence, poor circulation in the legs).

lol.. is there another common symptom for that?

I don't know, I wonder if the legs falling asleep may be another one. I hate when that happens.

I don't know, I wonder if the legs falling asleep may be another one. I hate when that happens.

i might have that with my arms, but i'm not sure.. or maybe i'm just not used to cold..

I'll have circulation problems every now and then. Sometimes it can be 85 degrees outside but my finders will be blue and purple. I had always been told it was something called Raynauds's Disease. Althought I wouldn't really consider it a "disease" per say. I seem to be experiencing it less and less frequently now though.. Maybe it's something you grow out of with age.