finally i work at a gym

Hero

i work at a gym in philly now. im stoked to get back to lifting.

What gym and where? I'll drop by whenever I'm in Philly.

Philly ain't that far from where I'll be this summer. Ed - I'll join you. But that means you'd have to drive me there

Philly ain't that far from where I'll be this summer. Ed - I'll join you. But that means you'd have to drive me there

You know, I'm thinking I might need to hit you up for gas money with all this driving around that you want me to do.

I miss working at gyms. There's something nice about being able to see people positively transform their lives. It's a close second in my heart to teaching. I still think about opening a gym someday. Congrats toph.

-Aaron

You know, I'm thinking I might need to hit you up for gas money with all this driving around that you want me to do.

LOL

Of course I'll share gas costs with you. Anything else would be totally rude and unpolite!

• 4 weeks later...

well no more job at gym and no more philly. and im back in the poconos at my moms house.

but i plan to get back to eating cooked vegan foods, bulking up and lifting heavy and staying big and strong until i can one day live in a place like brazil or thailand and pick my fruit straight off the tree. hehe

liz and odidnetne, feel free to come visit me in a couple months once im back to training and we can hangout and find a cool hiking adventure to do or something, and eat lots of food and train hard.

id love to come to veganvacation in oregon, but im tapped out of money, and i am skinny as a stick.

once i get back into lifting, i will aim for the next vacation and become more active in the forum and with promoting a vegan lifestyle thru fitness.