Playing Poker with a couple of forum members last night

robert

Here is a video of a few of us playing poker: We only play for a few dollars for fun, so nothing too major. We talk more than we play.

timlemke, C.O. and I are on the forum, the others are friends.

FYI,

Some people are drinking vegan beer, but not me. I don't drink at all. Just wanted to make that clear.

The lighting isn't great, but there are some fun moments:

Part 1

Part 2

Thought of the day about poker:

looks like fun! Congratulations on relaxing more and having more fun. It is impossible to be effective at what you do with out taking time for yourself! No matter who you are. Plus reducing dtress is good for your health.

You Da Man Liz

I mean woman.

I actually get comments everyday from people telling me how much more relaxed or chilled out I am. I hope that is not just another way of saying that I'm "lazy" now

Thanks

You Da Man Liz

I mean woman.

I actually get comments everyday from people telling me how much more relaxed or chilled out I am. I hope that is not just another way of saying that I'm "lazy" now

Thanks

There's a definite difference (even though I'm still yet to meet you in real life to help determine which you are. )

Stress..........I don't know anything about stress

That was sooooooooo 2004-June 2007

Yeah, having fun is "fun" again. I just hope I'm still productive!

You will probably be more productive and effective with a low stress level.

I am sure regular visits to my office will helpw ith stress reduction as well. It will be good if you can relax enough to enjoy a massage!

• 15 years later...

Hey guys! My friends and I have been playing a lot of poker for quite some time, but we did it at the amateur level and made a lot of mistakes. At one point I was lucky enough to come across a recording of an online poker tournament on YouTube and that's when I wanted to start playing like a professional. At first it was incredibly difficult to learn, but when I came across this site https://www.push72o.com/push-or-fold/ it became much easier for me to learn poker, as with this site I was able to recreate game situations in which I had certain problems and analyze how I could do better in order to win.