Calling all Canadians and Americans

Dr. Pink

What dips lower? Well I have no meney yet. I just went on two job interviews and a drug screening for Target. So I'm pretty much going to get the job. And as for Canada there are 2 reasons. 1-Universal health care. 2- A friend of mine lives there.

What dips lower?

The US dollar. Jeez, in another 2 years it might actually be worth less than the Canadian dollar.

It's too bad that there are so many things they could do to help stimulate the economy, but don't. I would imagine that legalizing hemp would do wonders for our economy.

I just got back and I can't believe how much prices differ despite the exchange rate and slightly higher standard of living in the US. Bike parts were outlandish. My cycling shoes(from Japan) cost $150(I got them cheaper) in the states but $270 in Canada. It was outlandish. Also there are things grown in Canada seem to cost more in Canada than things from Canada grown in the US. The only thing cheap were leafy greens.

Its nice to be home although I'm definitely going to miss Victoria. I can really see myself living there eventually. If they ever get vegan donuts I'm sold.

Just a warning--one always needs some kind of visa to be able to move to another country. Unless you already hold Canadian citizenship, you'll have to get a visa that will allow you to live and work there. It's not easy! If you think you want to move there in a year or two, start researching it now--these things are complicated and take time.

I would imagine that legalizing hemp would do wonders for our economy.

that wouldn't be good news for the canadian hemp farmers so you guys keep electing your moron leaders so my hemp farmers get lots of business from you guys lol .... (just kidding btw)