Videos from the shore (more to come):

Odidnetne

This was Topher doing handstands on the bench, I noticed a couple of people watching when Liz was filming.

One of the many videos Liz took of me playing Dance Dance Revolution down the shore.

There are others that I'm still yet to upload, more on the way though (I think).

Topher you are very strong, give yourself more credit!

Very impressive ddr ed.

thank you

Ive been working a lot with my own bodyweight, but no where near the strength I used to have. but i will be there one day again so no worries

raw power

Not that she would..........but LizWorld could whoop them all, so you were in good hands, safe and sound on the electronic dance floor

she knows muay thai! I was scared of her kicks

lol

I just ge ta tad over exited sometimes

I would say it's the other way around. Dang, Hero and Ed have some major skills.

Ed, where's the raw ABB movie?????

Not that she would..........but LizWorld could whoop them all, so you were in good hands, safe and sound on the electronic dance floor

she knows muay thai! I was scared of her kicks

lol

I just ge ta tad over exited sometimes

I would say it's the other way around. Dang, Hero and Ed have some major skills.

Ed, where's the raw ABB movie?????

I'm uploading it in a little bit. I'm going to do the one we took where we parked, but I have a lot of stuff going on with my computer right now.

I want to eat more almond butter! that was my first time having it ever. its delicious!

That was the cheapest raw almond butter I've ever seen though, I don't get it all that often. Roasted almond butter costs less, but raw definitely tastes better.

I want to eat more almond butter! that was my first time having it ever. its delicious!

That was the cheapest raw almond butter I've ever seen though, I don't get it all that often. Roasted almond butter costs less, but raw definitely tastes better.

Yeah, and what Hero didn't eat, I finished off. Ed, I owe you half a bottle Not to mention all the salsa I ate. Sorry dude, I just like my foods, that's all