Dance classes in Portland

offense74

I'm thinking of taking some dance classes while I'm in Portland and it seems like this place is pretty good. I don't know the location of it compared to where we will be at nor do I know how well public transportation is in Portland.

This is the location:

"We are located at 1322 SE Water ave. Portland, OR 97214, 4 Blocks north of OMSI"

Anyone knows if the studio is any good or if there are other places that are better?

That location is pretty central. It's just over the river from downtown.

Cool. So I guess I can get there with public transportation/bicycle/moped/car or something else I can borrow/rent from one of the natives?

Anyone want to join me?

Cool. So I guess I can get there with public transportation/bicycle/moped/car or something else I can borrow/rent from one of the natives?

Anyone want to join me?

I'll join you for sure!!!!

Anyone want to join me?

I'll join you for sure!!!!

Yay for jazzing Swedes!!

Yo Offense, where ya planning on staying while yr in Portland? You are of course welcome to stay with me & my family. No obligation to do so of course but I wanted to make sure that I offered.

I actually have no idea where I'll be staying. I though there were some kind of plan for us out of towners? Of course if it isn't too crowded I would like to stay with you

I don't know if robert has some kind of plan though

Depending on the date I'd be interested too. Wonder if we could do a group class or something.

And ya offense it'd be easy to get to by bike or bus or moped.

Private classes are $20 per person so it's much cheaper to just go for the regular schedule.

I actually have no idea where I'll be staying. I though there were some kind of plan for us out of towners? Of course if it isn't too crowded I would like to stay with you I don't know if robert has some kind of plan though

As best as i know, the plan is to divide the visitors from far-away up to be housed by locals such as Robert, Darth Lotus & I + anyone else who wants to volunteer. Besides that, it's up to you who ya want to stay with & what part of town ya want to stay in, etc. If the hosts get to pick, you & Flanders are my top choices. Ya can probably even couch-surf around to a different place each night if ya want!

I actually have no idea where I'll be staying. I though there were some kind of plan for us out of towners? Of course if it isn't too crowded I would like to stay with you I don't know if robert has some kind of plan though

As best as i know, the plan is to divide the visitors from far-away up to be housed by locals such as Robert, Darth Lotus & I + anyone else who wants to volunteer. Besides that, it's up to you who ya want to stay with & what part of town ya want to stay in, etc. If the hosts get to pick, you & Flanders are my top choices. Ya can probably even couch-surf around to a different place each night if ya want!

This reminds me a bit of the NBA draft.

Hey, I wanted to chime in and say that I took tap classes for a year at Vega and it's a great space, and the teachers are great!

Unfortunately, as it turns out I was the only person who really wanted a weekly adult tap class, so I haven't been back for awhile-

I'd be up for a jazz class during the Vacation! Lemme know when yer thinkin' of going?