Liz's World - Party Time Excellent! - Destination - Portland

robert

mango-peach salsa?! snap.. that sounds good. I'll have to give that a try myself.

first time i ever had mango-peach salsa was at the base of Snowbowl mountain in Flagstaff, AZ about a year ago. My co-worker's girlfriend made it from scratch with organic produce, and it was the best thing I have ever had. It was in the biggest bowl I have ever seen. I just sat for like an hour straight and ate and ate and ate.

mango-peach salsa?! snap.. that sounds good. I'll have to give that a try myself.

first time i ever had mango-peach salsa was at the base of Snowbowl mountain in Flagstaff, AZ about a year ago. My co-worker's girlfriend made it from scratch with organic produce, and it was the best thing I have ever had. It was in the biggest bowl I have ever seen. I just sat for like an hour straight and ate and ate and ate.

Did you have any at my house?

hahaha you must have been one happy ducky back then! Mmm, I'd like to find a good recipe for that stuff and makeit myself also... yum, yum!

I found some peach mango salsa and the local market and tried it in my guac today. Pretty dang delicious. Would've preferred a bit more of a chunkier salsa though, that would've MADE it! Sorry for hi-jacking this thread and turning it into a guacamole thread.

Robert - we should film you some more....Im not too...er, keen on this whole Liz's own video thread thing... It's just too much of....me.

Stop filming me

I must agree. We might as well hold a poll about changing the site's name to www.Liz'sveganbodybuilding.com

roberto have some more on you and others from the board. Show some action footage rather than peoiple just sitting around eating(no offense, I do love salsa too. Especially the hot kind!!)

P.S. Liz, try adding some fresh jalepeno peppers to your salsa!! makes it more yummy!!!!!!!!

Robert - we should film you some more....Im not too...er, keen on this whole Liz's own video thread thing... It's just too much of....me.

Stop filming me

I must agree. We might as well hold a poll about changing the site's name to www.Liz'sveganbodybuilding.com

roberto have some more on you and others from the board. Show some action footage rather than peoiple just sitting around eating(no offense, I do love salsa too. Especially the hot kind!!)

P.S. Liz, try adding some fresh jalepeno peppers to your salsa!! makes it more yummy!!!!!!!!

Dude, I don't even like being filmed, and it's not I who post things of me up here...I don't even like it but it aint me who run this site so if you have a problem with what's being posted, take your complains to the admin.

Jalapenos is what I usually add when I make salsa and hummus and anyhing else that can need some spicing up. But thanks for the tip Jalapenos, and heaps of garlic. The more, the smellier and that's the way I like it!

We've had a lot of fun making the videos. The videos are just a brand new section to the forum and only a few of us have been making them so far.

Vidoes are just another way to get to know more about people on the forum and to capture some memories of friends visiting from far away.

We'll get more people in front of the camera soon. No worries man. Each person could start their own thread too, just as I recently did.

We love seeing more people expressing themselves and sharing interesting things about them (photos or videos).

Hope to see more of you soon.