colon hydrotherapy

ljk11

So I actually gave this a try...2x so far.

It has been quite unbelievable as to what "exited" from my body...the therapist was able to see a lot of old and toxic stuff getting cleared up -- I saw it too

I feel a little better but I have another session booked to clear the rest of it...

any other people who tried this and liked the result? It wasn't really fun or pleasant but I was desperate to try anything to help relieve my horrendous GI system/symptoms!

Well, I did this 3x and feel absolutely no better than before. I just still feel like crap, day in and day out; like utter garbage.

I have tried everything. During the final session, the therapist stopped a bit early and said she would "stop torturing me" (It was really painful since i was SO full of gas and bloat even before we started.)

I would do anything to go for even 2 days without feeling like WW III was occuring in my GI system.

Am i missing something?

I have tried everything under the sun and no doctor or health practitioner seems to be able to help. I just want to cry!

I've had around 6 colonics and they didn't do anything except promote temporary relief for my symptoms. I have had eczema since I was 8. I knew that GI problems contributed to this burden. Since the colon hydrotherapy didn't do anything for me, I decided to use gargantuan amounts of probiotics and drink much cabbage juice every day. Also, I turned vegan . Currently, my skin is about 90% clear. My doctor told me that my condition is "incurable", yet I am on the road to complete recovery. As for your GI tract, the best things that helped me weren't the colonics, but rather probiotics, cabbage juice, and the juice of green leafy veggies, such as kale or spinach. Hope this helps you on your healing.

I don't find the colonic even provided temporary relief. And while the woman seemed to be good and tried her best to promote comfort, it was quite unpleasant.

I take a lot of probiotics, etc. I just ordered a kick ass masticating juicer and I am excited to begin juicing when it arrives. It should be tasty if nothing else.

Thanks for all the suggestions and advice. I seem to fluctuate where i have 1 good day and 20 bad ones. Today is pretty good!

I like your avatar. You look quite approachable and happy.

How did juicing help your skin issues? I could be a vegan if seafood were a vegetable I consume no dairy and love love LOVE my veggies...but I can't seem to quit the fish.

I've had around 6 colonics and they didn't do anything except promote temporary relief for my symptoms. I have had eczema since I was 8. I knew that GI problems contributed to this burden. Since the colon hydrotherapy didn't do anything for me, I decided to use gargantuan amounts of probiotics and drink much cabbage juice every day. Also, I turned vegan . Currently, my skin is about 90% clear. My doctor told me that my condition is "incurable", yet I am on the road to complete recovery. As for your GI tract, the best things that helped me weren't the colonics, but rather probiotics, cabbage juice, and the juice of green leafy veggies, such as kale or spinach. Hope this helps you on your healing.

I like your avatar. You look quite approachable and happy.

How did juicing help your skin issues? I could be a vegan if seafood were a vegetable I consume no dairy and love love LOVE my veggies...but I can't seem to quit the fish.

Well, when I was an omnivore, my skin would bleed. So, I decided to only consume fish as a flesh source. My skin got much better but not completely. I didn't go vegan because I was afraid of losing all my muscle mass, developing deficiencies (such as b-12, dha, epa, selenium, zinc, etc). The first time I turned vegan, it was a failure. My mind deteriorated and my strength and size diminished. I was eating the right foods, just not enough of them. Since animal products are so dense in calories, I still believed that I could eat about the same amount of foods on a vegan diet and be ok. I learned my lesson.. However, when I was vegan, my skin cleared up. Next, I returned to eating fish, and my skin flared up again. Also, I'd have head twitches when I'd try to go to sleep. I did some further research and decided to go vegan again. This time, I didn't care how much I ate, I just ate a hell of a lot of food. And what do you know, I'm doing great. Most importantly, green shakes are what help my skin the most by far. I just blend kale with water in a blender, then strain out the juice in a strainer and save the fibrous material for later use. Next, I mix a banana with stevia and have a delicious smoothie. Within hours my skin cleared up. I believe the chlorophyll is one of the best healing agents in the world, from my experience. Currently, I consume monstrous amounts of green vegetable because they contain the most nutrients per calorie than any other food. Also, I'm adding some milk free probiotics and cabbage juice. They are also working wonders. Cabbage juice contain much glutamine which helps heal the gut. Also, it has vitamin U, which helps heal ulcers. I know for sure that I suffer from candida because I used to take a plethora of antibiotics as a kid (for ear infections). Next thing you know, eczema popped up when I was 8. I can't believe it took so long to find the cause. I did so many things to try to cure this demon, such as liver flushes, 6 colonics ($480.00), atkins diet, carey ream's calcium diet, etc. It was all garbage quackery. Now, I rely on the science, not the folklore. That is why I take supplements only if I can find studies that objectively show that the product actually is effective. What's funny is that I finally realized that I had candida when I went on the 80/10/10 diet by Dr. Graham. One day, I jogged about 9 miles and came home and ate about 8 bananas. About 30 minutes later, my skin flared up like crazy. I did some thinking and realized that I craved sugars like a madman, felt like crap on humid days, am very very very sensitive to hairspray, smoke, alcohol, etc. All of these factors determined that I must have candida. So, I turned to my normal vegan diet, but I upped my chlorophyll drinks, cabbage juice, and probiotics, and I am about 95% cured. I can't wait until I'm completely cured to tell the doctor who told me it's incurbale "Yo doc, you are wrong!"... Hope this helps. And by the way, I'm a happy guy ...too bad I live in unhappy town, but I'll be out of it soon.

I just ordered a juicer...what greens have the most chlorophyll?

Thank you for such a detailed response; very interesting!

You sound happy and healthy -- and glad you are moving to a nicer place soon. You just look so darn happy already though

I just ordered a juicer...what greens have the most chlorophyll?

Thank you for such a detailed response; very interesting!

You sound happy and healthy -- and glad you are moving to a nicer place soon. You just look so darn happy already though

Kale, spinach and collards are 3 that are very high on the list.

I absolutely love colonics.

I actually got one today..

although it was my most unpleasant so far, I've gotten around 8 all together.

Eat raw food/juice and get colonics regularly and you'll feel AMAZING.

I love the colonic experience, when you're able to get a good

amount of debri out & are eating a clean diet & drinking fresh veggie

and green juice.. you feel utterly high after getting one.

Enemas are a second best, and good as well.

My colon hydrotherapist told me today that you can actually put

a small amount of wheat grass juice in your enema bag and sleep with

a few ounces of it in your colon overnight! How neat is that?

I am going to have to try it sometime.

But anyhow, I have two questions:

1. what is your food combining like?

that could definitely be a source to your gas/bloating problems.

2. You don't typically start to get into "the deep stuff" until after your 4th or 5th colonic, so be patient.

Also, what method of colon hydrotherapy are you using?

Hopefully it is the gravity centered method over the machine,

it is a much gentler and more thorough process.

Hopefully this info helps you...

I think it's gravity centred...there is water flowing in and out. I see these big jugs of water...

Food combining - I eat mostly protein and vegetables. Some fats. I'm not vegan...

Some sample meals - fish and steamed or raw vegetables

last night - salmon and fennel and avocado

or tuna with lettuce and olive oil...

very little fruit, hardly ever.

I have so much gas no matter what I eat. Some days I have no fish and mostly veggies and I still have gas. Cooked, raw, whatever - I'm a huge giant fart.

I did not enjoy the colonics. I had 3.

Well, broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce etc...don't they all have fiber? I thought vegetables had quite a bit?

I eat a lot of vegetables.

I do eat *some* fruit - apples, mainly. Not every day though.

All I know is I feel AWFUL about 80% of the time. It's pretty gross.

I don't eat a lot of grains but when I used to (brown rice, e.g.) things were not better at all.

Well, Do you feel the fish are doing you well? I'm not one to criticize, but I believe you'd be better of reducing consumption of fish, upping consumption of fruit, and maintaining high vegetable intake.

If you aren't eating many grains or fruits, that means that most of your calories are coming from another source. IF that source is meat or the like, that gives me enough reason to believe that's the cause for your discomfort.

Well, I do like my fish.

I guess a lot of my calories come from protein, as well as some fats (nuts, seeds and oils)

Fruit -- maybe from the sugars? Not sure -- seems to kill me every time. The last time I ate peaches i was in digestive hell for several days...

I went on a diet called the Specific Carbohydrate Diet in an attempt to "fix" my GI problems (at the suggestion of my doctor, a "real" md who is also holistically minded), which pretty much nixes any starch and all grains...but maybe it's not working. Well, I know it's not...I have followed for about 1.5 years so I'm very used to it and almost afraid to eat a lot of carbs again, as stupid as that sounds

I'm just really in a lot of pain/discomfort/grossness.

Well, experiment. Colon takes time to clean out with any cleaner diet. The isn't helping. I would try a diet higher in carbs, and not as much protein. Get things moving through the colon better. It will be uncomfortable any way you look at it, but in time it could and probably would get better.

Just make sure you're getting some sources of it. It's really not something to worry much about. You can use a protein powder of some type if it comforts you, otherwise just eat vege's some grains, beans, nuts, and up fruit intake. It could actually be more uncomfortable for a while, but go with it for a while see if things improve, nothing to lose, much to gain!

Lentils and beans...those are possibly the worst I can think of.

Veggies have protein? I thought it was miniscule there.

Anyway, in the end, I'm sure as long as I eat something and keep training I will be just fine.

I do appreciate the input. I"m going to cut back on the protein/fish and see how things go. My juicer arrives tomorrow so I'll be juicin' it up