Do You Know Of A Quality Organic Protein Supplement?

what is wrong with soy protein isolate?

Well, they need to use a lot of chemicals to isolate the protein (if I remember correctly), but so many vegans get plenty of soy in their diets from things like tofu or soymilk that varying their sources of protein is a wise idea. Granted, Soy is probably the cheapest protein you can find though.

I definitly agree with the hemp ,, from what they say its awsome as far as its fatty acid and mineral content oh and of course the protien, but if you do so..chose plain hemp seed not meal or hemp protien powder as those are ground and have the oils removed..yes more protien concentration but those fats removed are essential ...i just grind them up in a coffee grinder and thow em in a smoothie

I definitly agree with the hemp ,, from what they say its awsome as far as its fatty acid and mineral content oh and of course the protien, but if you do so..chose plain hemp seed not meal or hemp protien powder as those are ground and have the oils removed..yes more protien concentration but those fats removed are essential ...i just grind them up in a coffee grinder and thow em in a smoothie

Hemp protein still has a few grams of fat per serving though, and is more versatile in terms of smoothies. It's also easier to find.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been taking hemp protein for a while. I do like the taste and that it's a different source of protein (from my usual: soy). I don't like that it has less protein than soy, however. We should all probably try to be careful to not overdue it on certain foods (soy and wheat mainly), myself definitely included.