Rank my new diet

Dr. Pink

My new diet is better than my last one. And still I found a way to make it convinient XD.

BREAKFAST, Organic Flax/Soy/Blueberry cereal with Organic Whole Soybean Powder( one Scoop) and Organic Unsweet Westsoy Soymilk.

One Glass of Organic Orange Juice.

LUNCH: I bought tons of Whole, Fresh Organic Fruits. Nectarines, Plums, Apples, Oranges, Rasberries, And Kiwi. I chop them up into bits, mix them up and wash them thourougly and then place them in an insulated food container and store in the refridgerator until it is time to go to work( I'll pre-pare the food as son as I wake up at around 2am so it can be ready to go when I go to work at 3:30 am. I don't plan to use a spoon either. Too much worrying about the germs of the spoon and disinfecting it( Yup I am still germaphobic) So I'll just shovel the fruit into my mouth. I'd eat that along with two whole organic Bananna's and bottled Water to drink.

DINNER: I cook Whole Wheat Flax Penne Pasta( Half the Bag) then I cutt up half a pound of Tofu and wash with a half a bag of Spinach( I bought three of each item so when I eat half the bag it will last for 6 days) Thouroughly wash everything then add to pasta. I cook with Sea Salt. If Kosher Salt is better please tell me.

Well that is my diet so far. A major improvment from what I planned before don't you think? Obviously there's still a few things I need like a good Vegan Vitamin B-12 suppliment but untill then this is what I have to work with. Costed me 60 bucks.

One more thing. I want to start drinking Organic Coffee in the morning. My idea for good organic coffee is to first make the coffe in a coffee machine, then to the hot water apply two packets( Three if I have enough) of Green Tea. Then after a few minutes of stirring the Organic Green Tea into the Black Coffee I will add it into a shaker cup along with some Chocolat Soymilk. I call it Organic Mocha CoffTea. And I hear from my Vegan freind Coffee Beans are high in Anti-Oxidants. So does adding this into my diet sound healthy? I mean it would certainly help in getting me awake for my Job at Target at 4am. Not to mention I am also working from 10 to 3pm usually at the Halloween store and starting possibly tommarow if not next, next Friday I will be joining a gym where I will work out for two hours a day. So good thing I improved my nutrition.

Cheers...this is much better than before!!! As for the coffee I don't think you really need it. It does have lots of antioxidants but so do lots of things. I'm not saying don't drink it but don't drink it to be healthy. If anything it may be a neutral thing unless you drink a few pots a day like some people I've seen.

The only suggestion I'd make is to add some variance into your meals, and to have a different kind of dinner sometimes, like some rice & beans with salsa or something like that, to mix it up, but your lunch is very varied.

Oatmeal is superior to cold cereal though, in the breakfast department, but this is definitely a much better base than your previous ideas.

what? honey... isn't vegan? new to me. vegetarian, then? sorry....

That's okay. We've all been there. It took me a while to learn some of the stuff Vegan's can't consume. Like Rennete, Whey and certain dyes likc Cochineal. The list I got from Vegan Society.com was insane. They even listed certain human parts people normally eat that Vegans can't eat like the Placenta and the Fetus.

Actually they do use those parts of humans for consumers but not in food. There are facial creams and various moisturizers that have foreskin in them...its quite odd.

• 2 weeks later...
They even listed certain human parts people normally eat that Vegans can't eat like the Placenta and the Fetus.

Dr. Pink, that would be cannibalism. I think they're referring to animal placentas and animal fetuses.

I just wanted to let you know that I laughed out loud to that one... good one.

No offense Dr. Pink, but that was pretty funny right there.