How old are you?

Dr. Pink

What is your age range??  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lik reading all these. I feel like I know more about you( WHich is odd since Age should be irrelevant XD)

As for my inner age. I may be 23 but I act 7 ^_^ And I gotts the energy to prove it. Just wait until we meet for Vegan Vacation yo XDDD

This is no way a flame to you.

But,

If you are scared to get cookies from someone in the mail, wouldn't it be more scary to meet random people from the internet?

just a thought...

lol

XDDD. I'd love to meet these people not consume food made by them until I met them. But even if I did meet them I still woulnd;'t becouse I am an utter germaphobe when it comes to my food. I cook and prepare all my meals. But I am not afraid of meeting any of you. I have a general idea about things and as long as were not going into any alleyways

I love this, the forum is dominated by people in their 20's...

Yeah, whatever.... we gotta keep all you young boys in line

I have no problem with that.

Oooo Zach.

Neither do I.

According to Magnus I look about 28.

Not if you shave your beard though. I say keep it!

Vegan Vacation has lots of germs, perhaps we can help you ease out of your germaphobia.

Would you shake my hand if you didn't see me wash it first?

LOL of coarse. I'm Germaphobic only when I am cooking my food and am using my hands to eat. If I know I will be touching food to eat I wash my hands constantly. With foods that require forks I just use the forks and I don't wash my hands as much. So yeah it's more active when I am eating. Any other time I am normal ^_^

Vegan Vacation has lots of germs, perhaps we can help you ease out of your germaphobia.

Would you shake my hand if you didn't see me wash it first?

LOL of coarse. I'm Germaphobic only when I am cooking my food and am using my hands to eat. If I know I will be touching food to eat I wash my hands constantly. With foods that require forks I just use the forks and I don't wash my hands as much. So yeah it's more active when I am eating. Any other time I am normal ^_^

We didn't wash our hands AND we shared spoons and forks. And often glasses. Germs strengthen the immune system!

I love this, the forum is dominated by people in their 20's...

Yeah, whatever.... we gotta keep all you young boys in line

I have no problem with that.

Oooo Zach.

Neither do I.

According to Magnus I look about 28.

Not if you shave your beard though. I say keep it!

If I donate my hair and don't shave I'm going to look like one of three things...

My exs father.

A member of a death metal band.

A neo-nazi skin.

None of those are that desirable.