Best quality green powder

For using this product it may be cheaper but spirulina and/or chlorella isn't so expensive and one teaspoon that may cost $1 has more vitamins and minerals than probably $5 or more worth of produce.

For using this product it may be cheaper but spirulina and/or chlorella isn't so expensive and one teaspoon that may cost $1 has more vitamins and minerals than probably $5 or more worth of produce.

On a 50$ budget it's still cheaper to have produce and either one of spirulina & chlorella.

• 3 months later...

save up some money and buy in bulk. you can usually save at least 65-75% on retail on green powders and if you buy big enough, you can blend the powder however you feel.

i once made a 450lb order for a community and we blended it the way we wanted no questions asked for a great price.

Usually the minimum's for personal use, though, are around 25-50lbs (depending on inventory) but hey, you go through it when you know it's so cheap.

If you have no source pm me and i can point you in the right direction.

I'm not recommending spirulina instead of vegetables but if you were to pick one of the two...the vitamin gain for your money is way better with spirulina. I say if you need to...take some spirulina and cut down on veggies a bit if you need to. But of course its best to eat all your veggies and have some green powder too.

Barleans just came out with a greens formula. I've been making smoothies with the new "berry" flavor of it and it's pretty darn good and I feel amazing after drinking it. Has tons of greens AND flax lignins. Not sure on price since the one I have is a sample but it might be worth looking into. They just released it, but it should be rolling out into natural health food stores everywhere, Whole Foods would probably have it.

• 2 months later...
What do you guys think of 'Pure Synergy' ? Expensive, but a lot of people have said it's worth it.

I've heard it's really good, but no way is it worth the price for me. I don't buy vitamineral green becasue of the price and it's half the price of pure synergy. If you have a ton of money i bet it would be a great addition.