Soy does not feminize men

• 2 weeks later...
I definitely like those beans cooked more than raw but with how much I've eaten its obvously not as dangerous as they're made out to be.

The whole idea with those toxins is that they accumulate and start causing problems in the long run. That´s what I´ve read anyway. Sprouting them should get rid of some of the toxins.

I´ve recently discovered that I can´t drink soymilk or eat soy yogurt, don´t know what I am going to do now. Leaving soy milk out is easy, but soy yogurt is so important to me, I have it with all the foods I eat. I always need to have something sour with my food. And it has been a great source of protein in my diet.

I tried eating some soy yogurt the other day and felt like I was dying for a couple of hours; my heart was pounding and I got so dizzy I could not stand up

You can always use a little bit of apple cider vinegar.

It´s not the same unfortunately, but tabasco for example works well as something sour.

Has anyone tried to make yogurt from nut milk? Is it even possible?

Its not the same but you can get it similarly close to some brands...as for making it with nut milk I"m sure you can but you probably need to add agar or something like that.

it's not good to eat soy raw, theres toxins in it wich are bad for something in your blood(sorry don't know the proper words) but if it gets heat it will dissapear, and it's stupid that soy makes males gay, I eat a lot of soy and I don't feel gay, I feel very strong and powerfull

I think they're called "phytochemicals".

I am a little bit bummed out that soy won't make my boobies bigger.. Oh well. hahaha

But many researchers think they will help prevent breast cancer and for the same reason they will NOT feminize men.

Both men and women have estrogen receptors.

Soy has chemicals in it which are similar to estrogen BUT much weaker than human estrogen and enormously weaker than pollutants that look like estrogen while being many times more potent like insecticides.

In a nutshell, the chemicals from the soy bind to human estrogen receptors and BLOCK the more powerful human estrogens, hormones in our food, and estrogen like pollutants like insecticide from getting to the estrogen receptors.

I've read an article about some american (i think) research on soy. The experiment showed that male monkeys fed with 125mg or more of isoflavones per day became agressive... and submissive, which is quite contradictory.

Don't know if this is true, perhaps the monkeys were agressive because they didn't like to serve as experiment subjects and being kept in cages all day!

Concerning eating raw soybeans, of course it's toxic, like most other beans, you have to rinse, clean, drench all night, cook... except some like lentills which you only have to sprout and than eat raw.

I knew beans were toxic if eaten as found in nature, this made me think it's not made to be eaten... but it has so amazing nutritional facts (full of vitamins and minerals, fiber, proteins, good carbohydrates) that I eat some each week.

I think all of this stuff about soy having a feminizing effect on men is BS.

I've been eating a lot of soy for over a year.

As you can see from my before and after photos it hasn't had any bad effects on

me:

1 year before my new workout regime and high soy diet:

http://www.swarthmore.edu/NatSci/math_stat/guy.jpg

1 year later:

http://www.search-female-physique.com/4images/data/media/75/friend_monica.jpg

Edited by beforewisdom

She's defnitely got the man face now. I think she looks more like a man now than before... so soy masculinizes people.

I totally agree with you, and also I have to say that on the second pic you don't even have boobs.

She was born a woman but a lot of those women are men hormonally. Chances are most of them have a higher testosterone/estrogen ration than most men do.