Plant based bond

offense74

Robert is the type of person who likes to bodybuild. People like that usually buys tight shirts.

I'm the type of person who likes to sleep. People like that usually likes a looser fit (no, not loser fit).

Our next thread should be about sleep-based bonds. I love sleeping.

Cool photos & emoticons.

Robert is the type of person who likes to bodybuild. People like that usually buys tight shirts.

I'm the type of person who likes to sleep. People like that usually likes a looser fit (no, not loser fit).

I also laughed out loud at this in the internet cafe. I feel a plant-based bond with many of you.

I appreciate you all.

hilarious

There is nothing worse than trying to sleep in a tight shirt. Makes me feel like an anaconda is crushing me.

There is nothing worse than trying to sleep in a tight shirt. Makes me feel like an anaconda is crushing me.

I am so uncomfortable trying to sleep in clothes, especially tight ones.

I think everyone who currently sleeps in clothes should try sleeping naked for at least a week.

I bet you will like it.

-Chris

Be careful,

This is the photos section and we may require proof for some of these claims!!!

We're way off track, but I'm one of the people that took the train onto new tracks, so no worries.

P.S. I found an awesome naked photo of me yesterday that I may post (only because it's artistic and muscular, taken the day before the 2006 Natural Bodybuilding World Championships I competed in). It's from the back/side so no junk exposed.

P.P.S.,

I can't sleep in tight underwear, the boy has got to have some room!

• 1 month later...