Hair and Eye color changing on raw food diet

Couture547

I've heard stories of peoples hair and eyes changing color to there genic blue print as they become more pure. Has this happened to you or do you know of anyone that it has happend to. I had really light blonde hair when i was a kid and now it's brown so i'd like it to get back to the oridinal color

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really doubt this is true. I've heard of less gray but that comes with a better diet for many people even if the better diet is a better omni diet. As for your hair going brown thats not gonna change either. Mostly everyones hair gets darker as they get older. Not a large number of blond people stay bleach blond naturally into adulthood. If you want to get back to the original color I suggest buying some bleach.

I highly doubt it. Dalmatians are born with no spots...then they get spots. Deer have spots then they go away as they age. Do you really think people that are blond and stay blond are less toxic? I think you can just look at some of the natural blond celebrities out there that have had drug problems...it never changes their hair color.

Perhaps if the raw foodist is not getting proper nutrition (this is from Wikipedia : Malnutrition is known to cause hair to become lighter, thinner, and more brittle. Dark hair may thus turn reddish or blondish due to the decreased production of melanin. The condition is reversible with proper nutrition.)

As far as the eyes, if you believe much in iridology (the study of the iris of the eye for indications of bodily health and disease) it is taught that changes in color or appearance of the iris are said to indicate changes in the health of the corresponding section of the body. Many don't believe in that, and many do. Whether or not that is true, the eyes of healthy people are definitely brighter in my opinion

Yeah i heard about the mal nutrition thing. But i've also have heard about hair color changing from experts like David Wolfe, Who Knows. That's why i wanted to see if there anyone has had it happen.

I've been raw for a year and half and I haven't experience my eye changing color or my hair going lighter. Only time my hair will turn light is if I'm in a warmer climate.

I agree what Jessi said

Perhaps if the raw foodist is not getting proper nutrition (this is from Wikipedia : Malnutrition is known to cause hair to become lighter, thinner, and more brittle. Dark hair may thus turn reddish or blondish due to the decreased production of melanin. The condition is reversible with proper nutrition.)

As far as the eyes, if you believe much in iridology (the study of the iris of the eye for indications of bodily health and disease) it is taught that changes in color or appearance of the iris are said to indicate changes in the health of the corresponding section of the body. Many don't believe in that, and many do. Whether or not that is true, the eyes of healthy people are definitely brighter in my opinion

I <3 iridology!

And yes it's true, I believe the eyes do become more your "birth" color when you eat raw, as well as much brighter and vibrant.

Babies eyes change color as they get older, they also become more

dull (in my opinion) and lose "something"...who is to say this isn't

because of cooked food/a poor diet???

Eyes become brighter with a healthy diet, that i've seen. Food is food it's not going to change your eye color. Like ed said, no difference between rice vs peach intake.

There might be very little difference between eating a raw food and something like rice in the short term but there has to be a reason why Humans are so pathetic compared to animals when it comes to Strength, Speed, Stamina, Diseases. The biggest difference is the way they eat; not to say there's not other big differences, but that is a big one

Strength, Speed, Stamina, Diseases.

Evolution. Greater brain capacity and tool use decreases need for some of that. I wouldn't say that we are pathetic. Comparing ourselves to any other animal is not logical either, we are not any animal besides a homo sapien.

I would say humans have pretty good stamina, some actually believe that the reason we have evolved the way we have is to run...That's bad stamina?

As far as diseases go, wild animals suffer diseases as well.

Human survivability from disease and such has actually progressively gotten better. Diseases affecting humans are largely diseases of affluence, they are just poor diet and lifestyle choices by an individual. Raw food is not the magic solution.

Strength, Speed, Stamina, Diseases.

Evolution. Greater brain capacity and tool use decreases need for some of that. I wouldn't say that we are pathetic. Comparing ourselves to any other animal is not logical either, we are not any animal besides a homo sapien.

I would say humans have pretty good stamina, some actually believe that the reason we have evolved the way we have is to run...That's bad stamina?

As far as diseases go, wild animals suffer diseases as well.

Human survivability from disease and such has actually progressively gotten better. Diseases affecting humans are largely diseases of affluence, they are just poor diet and lifestyle choices by an individual. Raw food is not the magic solution.

If you compair Humans to any animals that have to run there not only much slower but there stamina is much less also. There is also no real way to to say that humans are smarter than other animals becasue there are different froms and uses of intelligence. Distroying the planet and starting wars that way end end the planet doesn't sound all that smart to me

He wasn't talking about being smarter. He's talking about things that we don't need to focus on. We don't need to focus on finding out our own food, because it's primarily available to us at stores, so the art of finding it isn't followed. We don't need to figure out ways to stay warm at night or to fight off predators, because we have 4 walls and a roof to keep us safe at night.

If you compair Humans to any animals that have to run there not only much slower but there stamina is much less also. There is also no real way to to say that humans are smarter than other animals becasue there are different froms and uses of intelligence. Distroying the planet and starting wars that way end end the planet doesn't sound all that smart to me

1) It is foolish to compare a human to an animal that is not similar to us. If you compare us to other homonids that is a more fair comparison, I suppose. Even so, humans are very unique. Assuming you are not lazy, humans can have fairly good stamina. We have a few marathon runners here, some that have run 100+ mile marathons...Is that poor stamina? Not to me. If you don't train for stamina, it will of course be poor, but that is true of any animal. Use it or lose it.

2) War is a result of human nature. Conflict is an instinctual and natural thing in animals, the effect is just magnified because of society. You can never get away from instinct and human nature.

3) It's spelled destroying.

Some of the primates are something like 99 percent similar to humans, but over 10 times stronger. So some thing doesn't add up. It's also not just that they exercise much more which they do. You look at someone like Ronnie Coleman or any other of the extremely strong human and there muscle is not as functional. Weighing 300 benching something like 500

Some of the primates are something like 99 percent similar to humans, but over 10 times stronger. So some thing doesn't add up. It's also not just that they exercise much more which they do. You look at someone like Ronnie Coleman or any other of the extremely strong human and there muscle is not as functional. Weighing 300 benching something like 500

Like I said, we have evolved with a larger brain and less need for physical strength. Stamina, and the ability to walk upright is one thing we do have. Look at cyclists or runners...Also, SOME of the primates are stronger in SOME ways. A gorilla is estimated to benchpress 4,000 pounds but certainly a human can squat more. It's not valid to compare ourselves to a gorilla either, our digestive physiology is certainly different.

Here is a decent link.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4021811.stm