Post your odd concotions here

kurtjs

for a while when i was trying to loose weight i went on an oatmeal diet which gets boring quickly so i have tried almost every condiment known to man but my favorite was homemade seitan and ketchup mixed with the oatmeal. I have also added ketchup to most things truthfully with a splash of soy sauce.

When the farmers market is around during the summer i got fresh peaches and mixed them with sugar i carmalized and mixed with soy milk or even sweetened coconut milk would have worked for this. after it was done i used it as a glaze for potatoes carrots and brocolli. it was actually quite good and a weird stroke of genius on my part.

The Vega Smoothie Sandwich

1 serving of vega smoothie

1/4 cup water (just enough to make a protein pudding)

2 slices of favorite bread (I like Ezekiel)

Mix water and vega into smoothie (the thicker the better), then smear onto the bread and eat!

Guacamole + __________

Yea, I'll jump on the Guac bandwagon. I mix up Guac, garlic, olive oil, and turmeric and put it on absolutely anything. I don't mean on salads and rice, I mean I'll dip carrots in it, I'll put it on bread, and even consider bathing in a bathtub with it.

Ya know the impossible deserted island question everyone entertains, I'd take an endless supply of avocados with me and construct a society out of them, wear an avocado crown, and carry and avocado scepter.

I don't know if this is weird or not but it was VERY good, I'll give it that:

about 1 avocado, roughly cut up mixed with about 2 cups of steamed cauliflower, all sprinkled with balsamic vinegar and pepper. I really enjoyed this