Totally gross smoothie, but it should help

robert

I normally go with a chocolate theme or even more commonly a fruit theme with my smoothies.

Tonight I was motivated to "throw everything in there"

So I put in:

Chocolate Vega

Vitamineral Green powder

New Greens

L-Glutamine

Creatine

Rice milk

Water

Frozen fruit

Banana

It is brown/purple in color and tastes mostly green. But it is packed full of protein, essential fats, antioxidants, recovery amino acids, vitamins, minerals, etc.

Now I gotta go drink it!

Yams are on and maybe some fieldroast wheat protein will be made and Jay Cutler's video is about to go on

Yeah buddy.

Being fat is a lifelong goal of mine. Someday I'll achieve it.

That smoothie was totally sick, probably the worst tasting one I've had in years. But it's in me now.

I'm really focusing more on drinking foods (fruit, powders, etc.). It allows me to get more fluids in during the day, more protein and overall calories and quick nutrition that will be quickly absorbed and used.

I'm also pumped on carbs. I went out and got more yams, Yukon Gold potatoes, and I have rice and oats.

Things should be good as I get more focused.

I know. I looked at it and it didn't look too bad, but I put tons of grass powders in there, along with the choc and fruit like berries, it just didn't come out well at all.

I made some amazing smoothies last week, and Josh made better ones, but this one sucked.

I slept for 8 hours last night and let those ingredients soak it up inside me

Now I'm off to the gym and I'll make another smoothie when I get home. I ate a huge breakfast of solid foods (thanks to mishe).

Fruit smoothies are my favorites by far.

Dude, I've got it down pat now. Is that the term, "down pat?"

Anyway, I make a huge, beautiful pink/red colored fruit smoothie twice a day that looks like this (each one is about 20 ounces, so 1/3 of a gallon total smoothie liquid goodness throughout the day).

Orange Juice

2 Bananas

Frozen raspberries, blackberries, blueberries (sometimes mango and strawberry)

3-4 scoops Vega Smoothie Infusion

5-10g Glutamine

5g Creatine

Occasionally post-workout powder mixed in too like Cytomax (pre/post workout drink)

Good stuff!