Vegan or Omni built body?

Is your Body built on a vegan diet?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Damn, I'm the only lacto/ovo so far :-/ I became vegetarian at age 7. I'm 16 now. I used to eat a lot of dairy, but ever since I joined this forum, I stay away from milk and eggs as much as possible. I honestly like it better like this, although it is a challenge.

Anyway, I can say I've gained a lot of weight since I was 7, not because of bodybuilding though I'm bigger and stronger than lots of kids my age now, though. I weigh in at around 177lbs at 5'9". Today I maxed out benching and hit 170lbs. I was so happy

Sorry for not being 100% vegan, guys. I like my occasional dairy treat

No need to apologize. I think I stand with everyone else on the forum who would say that you should definitely go the rest of the way, though! There are plenty of non-dairy treats out there, and the dairy treats are certainly no treat for the animals!

Give it a go! You can do it!

I think the reason many of us are "Vegan built" is because we lose a lot of weight initially going vegan and wish to get our weight back up. This makes logical sense as there are probably a lot of us who didn't eat well on an omni diet and had a lot to lose when going vegan.