New Moby video

VeganDude

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Tarz, nice old school rave clip. A little before my time but would have been cool to be there.

It looks quite quiet on that clip, but it is busier on the second part.

I was born a couple of years too late too. Got into it in '93 and still listen to it religiously today and always will. '91 is probably my favourite year, though go through phases when I'm more into '92 or early '93.

The net's great for downloading old sets, as you just can't buy the sets in the shops no more, though re-presses of the classics is quite big business these days.

What year's was more your time - I know of loads of '92-'95 vids on youtube I can point you towards, though perhaps that may be a little earlier too.

• 1 month later...

This is some top footage Lean and Green: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5290941744367826261&q=fantazia&ei=VtNWSPyrGoGMiwLx8PGADw

It's billed as Fantazia Second Sight, which was Feb '92. The soundtrack is Top Buzz @ Fantazia Westpoint NYE 91/2 though, so not sure where the footage is from. Some big, big records here - it's widely considered the best rave set ever, tho this is only the second half of the set...