Nick Stern - raw vegan bodybuilder

Given he is 55 years old apparently, he probably did not build that on raw, rather maintained it.

Not saying it can't be done, lean and green is a good example of how to be successful on the raw diet.

Yeah Lean and green got a great body from a raw food diet

Given he is 55 years old apparently, he probably did not build that on raw, rather maintained it.

Not saying it can't be done, lean and green is a good example of how to be successful on the raw diet.

Totally agree.

Building muscle on a raw or vegan diet is COMPLETELY different than maintaining it on that diet.

He probably built his physique from good ole steak and cheese grits.

I know many of us have built/are building our physiques from being vegan on day 1, from the ground up. It's interesting to see how we progress compared to others, and if there is any difference.

Thank you all for the kindness. Def feelin the love. I still got a ways to go to get it all back and it's because of fellow forum members like you, that I have extra motivation.

It boggles my mind that people who are raw cannot consume calories when so many raw food dishes/meals (even mono meals) are very dense and high in calories, I just don't understand it.

Again, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

This guy is really impressive... Some more about him from http://www.ffcash.net/about.htm

"Nick Stern was born in Melrose Park, Illinois in 1952. His life has been quite colorful and includes a variety of different personal accomplishments. Some of them include playing semi pro baseball in his late teens and early twenties. He then proceeded to become a member of

the Screen Actor’s Guild. For most of his life, he has shared a unique and passionate commitment to health, nutrition and fitness. His current workouts still consist of a demanding five day a week schedule. One of his most memorable and commendable accomplishments was competing professionally in the sport of bodybuilding in the late 70’s and early 80’s acquiring the title of Mr. Goldcoast and taking second place in the Mr. Florida competition.

Nick’s financial and business accomplishments have been equally praiseworthy. He is an accomplished real estate broker for the past fifteen years. To completely master the art of real estate, he became a licensed mortgage broker in 1995. In 2001 he developed “Show & Sell Realty, Inc.,â€