Titantic "best" Triceps Contest

robert

It's gonna be super hard to pick the best one... a huge number of great triceps here!

Also, there are many whose pics I've never seen before. We are growing all the time. We are legion.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The photos section is always one of the first I check......but that probably says more about me than you and your lack of checking it I'm very visual and hate to read. I actually don't "read" the forum, though I know there is good content. Give me a Big Picture Children's book and I'll be happy

And by the way.......no chance in taking me down in forearms, though I appreciate your ambition.

I've posted some pics in the past and when pumped, I can take out anyone!

This isn't even one of my "best" I don't think, but something to take as a warning or as a source of motivation:

http://a858.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/72/l_3187988cb05f3a3671b2e88aa35cc2e9.jpg

Good luck buddy see you at the top!

It's all love bro. Your forearms are great! It actually motivated to keep my growing so they stay at the top of the game as long as possible

Sometimes I think your forearms make your upper arms look small...even though they are not. Forearms are just too big.

I was talking with DV about that at the gym today. All that massage therapy. Four years of working as a massage therapist doing deep tissue and sports massages built my arms. They weren't always like that....they were skinny like everything else on me.

But now they do stand out a bit, even just weighing in the 180's or 190's, random people still comment on them, even some dude sitting next to me on the airplane.

I'm working on balancing things out but I don't want them to get any smaller!

OK, time to get this voting going for Tris, so I'll set up a new page soon.....

I REFUSE to take a pic unless someone promises to photoshop tuc's tank top on me! I love it. Great hair too. Oh yea and your titanic triceps

all kidding aside, I should be able to train triceps tomorrow or monday the latest and I will shoot some pics shortly thereafter

Come on then, I'll promise to photoshop my super hetero tank top on you. It even includes a marine theme front print.

I keep my promises.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/leanandgreen2.jpg