Grand Theft Auto IV

Troy

Are you getting it for PS3 or XBOX 360?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who hates missions where you have to drive half way across the city for a difficult mission like the Bank Robbery? It sucks that you can't take a cab for the missions when you have to run 4 deep. It'd be cool if everyone fit into one of those minivan cabs! I don't know if anyone knew but driving has always been easier in the 1st person driving mode... a little dizzing at times but easier to turn and maneuver.

Has anyone got all the flying rats yet? I think i have about 125 left...

Yeah man, they need checkpoints or something for missions which begin with a long drive, or allow you to take a cab like you said, it only makes sense. They missed it in playtesting, it isn't fun to just drive from A to B when you want to get on with a mission

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so GTA IV has officially altered this past week's training schedule. I stayed up way too late playing online... doing stupid things like raising my wanted level to 6 stars while holding the crane hostage in Southern Algonquin. Doing other silly things like having random players follow me around, street race me, do drive-by's together, or try to hold down the empire state building while attack helicopters try to take me out... wasting my precious recovery time because I want to run around cyber world and blow stuff up. Maybe we need a "Thumb" picture contest week. My thumb's bicep is growing some serious mass lately. To make matters worse I just opened up Mario Kart Wii.

Troy... put down the sticks and step away from the LCD.

Has anyone unlocked a mod shop for the cars or is it true that there arent any on this game, if so

I got on PS3 by the way, mainly because I love playstation controllers, dont get on with the xbox ones

• 2 weeks later...