steroids

Im Your Man

In Quebec where I live, there's an amazing tv program called "Enquête', showing very serious investigations they make. I'm not getting any tv programs on my tv, just watching dvd's I rent, but I'm watching "Enquête" on the internet. Their investigations are about all kinds of controversial things, from the people who died from the tasergun, to the transport of animals from farms to slaughterhouses (2 millions die in the trucks every year before they arrive to the slaughterhouse, only in Canada).

If anybody understands French, I highly suggest you to watch the 13th of March investigation,

http://www.radio-canada.ca/actualite/v2/enquete/?r=3

its about the illegal drugs (all kinds of steroids and testosterone products that are illegal in Canada and USA) for bodybuilders, that we can find in some stores, some of them don't even bother to hide the bottles behind the counters ! A guy from "Enquête" entered in about 4 of those stores and bought for 400$ of illegal-dangerous products with an hidden camera.

In the begining of the program, there's a stupid guy saying :"to be that big, to keep that amount of lean mass with only 10% bodyfat, it costs me a lot", so he spends about 300-400$/week, about 20 000$/year (and he's been doing this since 10 years now) in those illegal products. If it's true that he's 10% bf, the guy has no definition at all, his muscles are not natural, so full of toxic products and it retains water.

Very shocking: on the labels of the products, the ingredients list is false, it's not even what's inside; and it says it's a product of Brazil, another one says it's from USA. After investigation, they found out it was from the same city they were selling it: Montreal! By a guy affiliated with motorcycles organized crimes.

Edited by I'm Your Man

Oh wow! 25 Deca 200 bottles for only $1250.00, that's 1/2 off!

Just joking.

I actually don't know the name of a single steriod. I'm just cruising around the site. Some people on mainstream bodybuilding forums are familiar with steroid and drug names but I don't know any of them. School is in session.

Steroid use is rampant around my ways. In my high school, Deca was sold all over the place out of people's lockers. I learned of it at a very young age. The other popular one was windstrol but that was in needle form so it wasn't until college that I saw more people using them. That guy who always writes the last page on MD (Muscular Development) is a psycho. I forget his name but he lives in mexico where he can get his fix legally for that reason and tells the craziest stories about all the shit he takes. That's another way I learned of different names of things.

It's a shame you can obtain anything you want so easily on the internet as well as border towns. I cannot tell you how many times people asked me what i needed and named popular drugs when i crossed the border into mexico to visit.

I was offered D-bol(and a few other things) as a "taste teste" in high school and it was very tempting at the time. The person who offered it to me went from being an average wrestler at 130lbs to a state champ at 185lbs in little over a year. I don't think many people took him up on his offers since there were very few really strong guys at my school but after I left the school(after my sophomore year) it seemed a lot of the guys that weren't naturally strong ballooned up pretty quick.

I was offered D-bol[/url]

Ahhhhhh that was the name of the pills in the high school locker rooms that was being distributed like mad. Shows how much I know. It wasn't deca, that was another term i heard later on and i believe that is in needle form also. Yeh, d-bol pills were highly abused in my high school as well.

It was also obvious who used them as all looked like they started going through puberty for a second time. Horrible back and face pimples, it was gross......

It bugged the hell out of me when I was competing at events with a bunch of zit faced kids. I didn't see a single person at the local meets I won with tons of zits until I got to national competitions later in the season...as soon as I went to a national competition I'd see about half the field with terrible completions.

Wow, what a way to rip off stupid people!

Who has the guts to complain to the police that "the steroids I bought from the internet don't work at all"? And because the description says that they aren't real steroids you can't get your money back.

Steroids are for people who don't appreciate themselves or their close friends at all. I would never risk my life taking dangerous stuff and imo using steroids is cheating nature.

I wouldn't say none of those things work. I took andro when I was 14 and it worked way better than any placebo could work. It scared the shit out of me....going up 50lbs in bench max in little over a month is a sign it works. Granted its surely not as effective as a street drug but it works...it obviously wouldn't work that well for most adults but it did work. So really this thing may be legit.

I wouldn't say none of those things work. I took andro when I was 14 and it worked way better than any placebo could work. It scared the shit out of me....going up 50lbs in bench max in little over a month is a sign it works. Granted its surely not as effective as a street drug but it works...it obviously wouldn't work that well for most adults but it did work. So really this thing may be legit.

Well, they're saying it's deca or dbol... but it's herbs and minerals and other stuff and they're calling it a similar name to the real hormonal drugs...

Of course they are...to sell it. AndrosteinDIOL...that little tail to the word made it sell...and it wasn't a "real" steroid...but it worked.

exactly, they change the name, and they also can write anything they want in the ingredient list or in the explanations about what the product is supposed to do. Sometimes it's fake steroids and they put only stuff like caffeine. But in the tv program I talked about, they made analysis in a laboratory who also test olympic athletes for drugs, and the products really contained illegal steroids, while in the ingredients it was written pseudo-scientific names or just vitamins and metal like magnesium, calcium, etc.

Also, the sellers talk as if they know what they're talking about.

Yeh Potter, I actually tried 14-nor-9 Androstenediol amongst all the hype when i was 18 yrs of age and after only 30 days, my entire body expanded bones and all, it was crazy. I never did it again, knew it couldn't be a good thing.

exactly, they change the name, and they also can write anything they want in the ingredient list or in the explanations about what the product is supposed to do

I believe vpx was notorious for this awhile back and may still be, i really don't pay attention anymore. They had a product for every popular roid on the mkt ever made and a 'Mock' product which sounded just like it but was really just a testosterone precursor. The sublingual ones were marketed as if they were actual 'syringes' just to make them more appealing. They got my attention but I never though it was worth the hefty penny or that it should be tried.

You see the problem for me occured a few weeks into a hgh cycle. I was shooting the good ole gh into my butt then I realized it was nothing more than herbs and minerals. I got into a roid rage and hunted down the owner of buysteroids.com and gave him a beatdown. Ever since then he has taken great care not to piss me off. Because of stopping shooting the hgh so abruptly I lost a couple inches off my arms, but the bright side is my testes went back to their normal size (actually I grew a third one). All is fair in love and war, or something like that.