Random Thread

Tasha

I put hemp in my oatmeal for the first time. It turned green as I expected and it doesn't 'look' good.

To eat or not to eat... That isn't a question. To eat!

I put peanut butter in my oatmeal...I can pretty much guarantee that tastes better than hemp....

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

) My house is surrounded with dandelions, and my airing cupboard makes a great dehydrator for making dandelion tea.

I've just started making myself a little store of both leaf tea and petal tea, since they're ever-so good for you. They may not taste brilliant, but apparently it's worth it

It's pretty cool, since i have all of these happy frolicking free-range organic untouched dandelions all over the place, and it's actually a *good* thing to catch the buggers beofre they all turn into dandelion-clocks and start to advance across the landscape in their thronging horde of fluffiness.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/86/Macro_dandelion_Fcb981.JPG/250px-Macro_dandelion_Fcb981.JPG

I ate dandilion greens for the first time ever a month a go. I ate them raw and enjoyed them. I lived most my life in the midwest and never thought of eating them lol My husband won't eat them because he would see the dogs pee on them when he lived on a farm as a child lol

I put hemp in my oatmeal for the first time. It turned green as I expected and it doesn't 'look' good.

To eat or not to eat... That isn't a question. To eat!

I think Hemp taste fine myself, I usually mix it with lite soy milk and fruit, but have added it to my sprouted grain cereals, and yep turns everything green. Green is Great

Did you eat it?

Melissa puts mustard in hers

LOL I TRIED that and it was actually pretty good. With dry oatmeal, not cooked. It was something like dry oatmeal, mustard, and a little bit of apple cider vinegar . . . sounds terrible but I really liked it. If I wasn't about to go grab something at the Spiral Diner (yum ) I'd have some right now.

I'm off work today. It's nice.

UGH... If you guys are going to eat Melissa's Mustard Oatmeal... you gotta do it right!!!!

Dry oatmeal, Rice Wine Vinegar (apple cider may be substituted), onion powder, garlic powder and small amount of mustard.

No omitting ingredients from my magical formula!

I'm gonna go have me a bowl right now

(just bought some garlic flavored rice wine vinegar this is DIVINE!!!

Can I eat without the garlic and onion powder? Or would that mean I would wimping out?

Did you eat it?

Melissa puts mustard in hers

Yes I did! It was just looks, I put some diced kiwi and strawberry so it'd looked colorful and yummy. It was good!!!

Oh my god... I would SO puke!!! That's like auditioning for fear factor.

Ermm... I ate it... It didn't look like when it had only cinnamon though lol

I put peanut butter in my oatmeal...I can pretty much guarantee that tastes better than hemp....

Hum that sounds good!! I'm gonna try both together because I like putting protein in my oatmeal, it's usually my after-workout meal. Peanut butter will be a great upgrading for it!!!!

I think Hemp taste fine myself, I usually mix it with lite soy milk and fruit, but have added it to my sprouted grain cereals, and yep turns everything green. Green is Great

Yes, it doesn't taste bad, it just looks not so good. I loved it when my strawberry flavoured spiruline turned everything pink

Well girls... I didn't think that my green oatmeal would be so widely discussed lol. Now who can explain the "dry oatmeal" concept?? Laura said it was not cooked... Is it just like that? So now I go to do my groceries, get an oats packet and back home put the rest of your recipes' ingredients so I can just eat it like that???

Hum that sounds good!! I'm gonna try both together because I like putting protein in my oatmeal, it's usually my after-workout meal. Peanut butter will be a great upgrading for it!!!!

PB in the oatmeal is the law

I have had hemp oatmeal before. I agree that it tastes fine but looks funny. The texture is also a little different.

I realized something at the gym yesterday: taking a girl there to teach her things is a great way to flirt. Hopefully also a great way to lead her into veganism...

Cubby you're probably right. People would think that my brother was my bf just because he was training with me. And as we all know that we have rly ridiculously good-looking people in the forum, most girls will envy the one you take to the gym.

Where did the other sock go

Yeah, usually when a guy and girl train together I automatically assume they are dating.

I think the underpants gnomes got confused and took the sock with them to faerieland where it turned into a goat and still thinking it was a sock, ate itself.

I think the underpants gnomes got confused and took the sock with them to faerieland where it turned into a goat and still thinking it was a sock, ate itself.

That's the most surrealist story that has ever happened with my socks!!! Now there is a poor little sock who's sad because its mate ate itself.

What does PB stand for to you Richard?

You look sad in your aviator ! is it because you are behind bars?

PB... I guess it could be like penis butter. That's not me in my avatar, it's evil Willow from Buffy, although I do look a lot like her in some ways

What does PB stand for to you Richard?

You look sad in your aviator ! is it because you are behind bars?

PB... I guess it could be like penis butter. That's not me in my avatar, it's evil Willow from Buffy, although I do look a lot like her in some ways

You mean you didn't get your hair lightened? J/K

PB question ?

Is there such thing to have butter on your google ?

I gotta get off this board for a bit....

I'm totally procrastinating because I have too many diet and training programs to get too... but I'm thinking if my clients who got me from this board see me on here all day, they're gonna be like...."Hey, she told me she's busy but I'm still waiting on my diet program"....

Do you ever just shut down when you get too busy and find yourself doing absolutely anything and everything accept what your supposed to be doing?

You've got a million obligations to get to, but suddenly, washing the cat becomes a life or death chore you must do right this second....

You've got a million obligations to get to, but suddenly, washing the cat becomes a life or death chore you must do right this second....

Oh the cat is #1 priority!! No, seriously. I've had 3 weeks for studying for an exam but just sat 3 hours before it and still doing my laundry was more important... I know it's bad to be a procrastinator, just jump into it!!! (yeah, like if I could do that myself )

I gotta get off this board for a bit....

I'm totally procrastinating because I have too many diet and training programs to get too... but I'm thinking if my clients who got me from this board see me on here all day, they're gonna be like...."Hey, she told me she's busy but I'm still waiting on my diet program"....

Do you ever just shut down when you get too busy and find yourself doing absolutely anything and everything accept what your supposed to be doing?

you nailed it

I couldn't imagine your busy schedule. Even being a mother is a full time job. Where do you find the time to do everything else?

Right now there's a big palmetto bug in our living room. My mom is freaking out because my niece who's 2.5 is still awake. I'm in the bedroom with the door closed lol, although that won't stop the bug. Are there big bugs in Portland, if not I may be moving soon!