XVX

xOTUSx

Hello, I love listening to music especially while working out. I'm vegan straight edge, and umm I don't know that's about it.

I started working out when I started losing weight with some little exercises I started doing at home, I went from 235 to 210 in the summer, and then decided to ask my parents about a gym membership, they agreed. and I've been working out ever since, I was vegetarian for about 3 months, read Diet For A New America and that book changed my life. Decided to go vegan, and still going strong.

My fitness goal is possibly something like old-school Rambo possibly number 2 or 3.

I still have a some fat left, but I hope to remove that soon hopefully with enough dedication and exercise.

I also love getting remarks such as "you don't look like a vegan" they just crack me up

Welcome!

Great intro! We need more people like you so that in the future people will say to vegans who don't have mass & muscles that "you don't look like a vegan"!

Good luck getting that rambo look!

Welcome! Straight edge boys are sexy...

in reality that's not true. it's all the x's that fools you.

Right. I see the xxxxxxx's and my mind goes straight to the gutter! I like pierced, tattooed, vegan boys who listen to hardcore...just what turns me on!

Welcome! Straight edge boys are sexy...

in reality that's not true. it's all the x's that fools you.

Right. I see the xxxxxxx's and my mind goes straight to the gutter! I like pierced, tattooed, vegan boys who listen to hardcore...just what turns me on!

i that case just stay away from johan. he is listening to crappy punk-wannabe-hardcore all the time.

LOL.....I sometimes like crappy-wannabe-hardcore pop punk...!!!

i that case just stay away from johan. he is listening to crappy punk-wannabe-hardcore all the time.

Dude Ranch? Enema of the State? Good albums in my opinion...not really a fan of recent Blink-182 though.

not true. i listen to blink 182, nothing else.