What do you like about your gym & what annoys you?

sosso

I love everything about my gym. I'm being 100% honest, there are no dislikes! I'm super glad when it'sbusy because that means people care about being healthy, I also love it when it's quiet because you don'thave to wait for equipment. All the people there are soo awesome,and if I could I'd get a cot and sleep there, lol.

Decline bench is way overrated. I did it once and it just felt weird. I don't think you are supposed to train hard with your head below your feet. All that blood rushing too your head while you are trying to press weights can't be good for you.

I have to join the music crew. I usually don't care about the music in the gym because it always sucks but yesterday they had a weird techno song that lasted for ten minutes where a girl repeatedly asked "would you like to see my tits?". Every gym should play hardcore all them time and nothing else (except bryan adams, bon jovi, journey and toto)

Every gym should play hardcore all them time and nothing else

Yep, though not the hardcore you're thinking of.

I'm into 91-93 UK (rave/breakbeat/jungle tekno) hardcore.

I did get my old gym to play one of my old Micky Finn tapes once.

Still, made a change from the usual Ministry of Sound, Best Dance Anthems type shite that usually wails over the speakers.

At my gym they actually have DJ's on some nights - who play, guess what house. Why do gyms play crap, commercial dance; and only crap, commercial dance; and think most of their members like crap, commercial dance.......

Every gym should play hardcore all them time and nothing else

Yep, though not the hardcore you're thinking of.

I'm into 91-93 UK (rave/breakbeat/jungle tekno) hardcore.

I did get my old gym to play one of my old Micky Finn tapes once.

Still, made a change from the usual Ministry of Sound, Best Dance Anthems type shite that usually wails over the speakers.

At my gym they actually have DJ's on some nights - who play, guess what house. Why do gyms play crap, commercial dance; and only crap, commercial dance; and think most of their members like crap, commercial dance.......

I got my very first gym (those were the days) to play mental and ten yard fight a couple of times, best workout ever Music can really boost you to reach your full potential. it's awesome.

dj at the gym? haha all i can think of is those guys at VF who always talks about disco-training.

Decline bench is way overrated. I did it once and it just felt weird. I don't think you are supposed to train hard with your head below your feet. All that blood rushing too your head while you are trying to press weights can't be good for you.

I have to join the music crew. I usually don't care about the music in the gym because it always sucks but yesterday they had a weird techno song that lasted for ten minutes where a girl repeatedly asked "would you like to see my tits?". Every gym should play hardcore all them time and nothing else (except bryan adams, bon jovi, journey and toto)

i don't think that it's overrated. it's great to define and wrk out your lower chest. you can feel it right after you trained it man.

i'm down with hardcore at the gym plus game, dre, wu-tang and nas. that would be the best workout i've ever had. i became tired of bringing my own mp3 to the gym. it's kinda annoying.

Love:

That it's convienient. It's at my school so I can come early in the am (they open at 7) and shower before class.

Hate:

That everything is old and most of the time the things I need are "temporaily out of service" like the leg press, leg extension and cable machines!

I have to pay an "atlethic fee" even if I don't use it, it's part of my tuition ( seems like things should work if i'm paying no matter what!)

they keep having to turn the warm water off in the shower!

that the other vegan that works out there all of a sudden won't talk to me. So much for sticking together!