Happy 21st Zack. May you have all the ormus in the world.

Lean and Green

Happy Birthday!

VeggiePrincess and I hung out this weekend and she had nice things to say about you and mentioned that she suspected you had some impact on my return to bodybuilding last year, which I confirmed, along with Josh and some others.

Sometimes I want to put you in a headlock or chokehold when you criticize the forum that I have dedicated years of countless hours to creating, building and maintaining, but I understand that it is your way of providing some feedback with the best interest of the community in mind. I still want to put you in a headlock though, many times over.

Have a great birthday son. 21 spankings from me

Happy Birthday!

VeggiePrincess and I hung out this weekend and she had nice things to say about you and mentioned that she suspected you had some impact on my return to bodybuilding last year, which I confirmed, along with Josh and some others.

Sometimes I want to put you in a headlock or chokehold when you criticize the forum that I have dedicated years of countless hours to creating, building and maintaining, but I understand that it is your way of providing some feedback with the best interest of the community in mind. I still want to put you in a headlock though, many times over.

I only criticize the forum because I want it to succeed.

The forum is fine, just some of the people raw foodists that I think cause problems, and in my mind take credibility from the boards.

Anyways, I'll shut my big mouth.

Happy Birthday!

I only criticize the forum because I want it to succeed.

The forum is fine, just some of the people raw foodists that I think cause problems, and in my mind take credibility from the boards.

Anyways, I'll shut my big mouth.

I totally know where you are coming from and in many cases agree with you. I just take things personally sometimes because I try so hard to make things work well for everyone. I'm learning to be more assertive and that should help me sort things out as we move forward. I'm visiting festivals all over the country getting new members everywhere we go, including some new vegan bodybuilders, so I think we'll continue to grow and impact people. I'm also surprised how many people I meet who read the forum but don't post but give me lots of great feedback and say it has helped them a lot.

Anyway, have a great birthday man. Part of the reason I'm back in shape is from your nudging for me to do so. Others have noticed that too. I'm also building up tougher skin to take the criticism. It wouldn't bother me as much if I didn't work as hard as I do to make things work. But I do see your points for sure and I'm on the same page in a lot of ways.

Hope you had a nice one.......p.s. Ronnie Coleman says........Yeah....Buddy....ain't nothin but a b-day baby!