Happy Birthday hilary wright !!!

robert

Happy Birthday hilary wright !!!

Great meeting you this summer! I really look forward to hanging out again soon, working together, training together and building community together.

Thanks so much for being an awesome member of our community.

Have a great birthday!

My sincere thanks for all of the wishes! Tuc, you look awesome in your new avatar!! Veganmomma, hopefully we can meet sometime and discuss martial arts (not spar, as I don't want to get my ass kicked!) Robert, training together would be great, but we would have to keep making the weights MUCH lighter for me. Johan, thanks for reminding me that it is "just a number"! Javier, thanks, you are Mr. Energy in the DC area!

I am slammed with work and as they say "gotta make hay while the sun is shining", so I won't be around much. Best to everyone and thanks again from this old geezer!

That is what they say in my breaking ... that I am pure energy... lol! Maybe I got too much energy and need to share some around. I had a lot since I was an omni but now Vegan I have even more, and on top of that some good inspiration from many on this board.

Your not an old geezer, that is for sure. You look mad fit. Don't let your mind fool you....