PALIN AND TURKEYS! IF YOU DON"T HATER HER YET, WATCH

RAINRA

This is laughable.

At least she can face it. Hypocrite reporters are going to go eat their butterballs after trashing a decent woman.

Read the news and think about how much you like the state the country is in. If she had the power she would be continuing and accelerating those same ignorant, backward, greedy policies. She would continue pushing the religious right's "moral" agenda on people who aren't interested, even though she can't make it work for her own daughter.

Take a look at her moose hunting videos too.

Decent woman my ass.

The angry wounded conservative thing died at the end of the Regan era. They had control of the government for 6 years. Now we are teetering on the edge of a depression, are involved with two wars, we see Polar bears drowning on the news, life expectancy for you generation has gone down, the first time that has happened in American history. The country is in the toilet because of people like her.

We aren't buying it anymore.

This is laughable.

At least she can face it. Hypocrite reporters are going to go eat their butterballs after trashing a decent woman.

Read the news and think about how much you like the state the country is in. If she had the power she would be continuing and accelerating those same ignorant, backward, greedy policies. She would continue pushing the religious right's "moral" agenda on people who aren't interested, even though she can't make it work for her own daughter.

Take a look at her moose hunting videos too.

Decent woman my ass.

The angry wounded conservative thing died at the end of the Regan era. They had control of the government for 6 years. Now we are teetering on the edge of a depression, are involved with two wars, we see Polar bears drowning on the news, life expectancy for you generation has gone down, the first time that has happened in American history. The country is in the toilet because of people like her.

We aren't buying it anymore.

Interesting.... I didn't see him say anything about politics. But he did talk alot of truth.