Hi

nod85

welcome! thats awesome that youre in portland! We have meet-ups pretty frequently. robert, leanandgreen, tasha, jessifly, mishe and a few others occasionally. PM any of us sometime if you'd like to meet up!

X2 ! Welcome, do you belong to a gym; if so where do you train?

Hey Crazy Finnish Penguin Lady; Portland is where it's at! We just got here in Oct and are not looking back. Goodbye East hello West Coast

Thanks everyone! Portland is a great city. I train at the Hollywood 24 Hr fitness. I go about three times per week. I'm 5'9" and weigh about 148 right now. I've been training for about a year and feel like I would have made more gains if I had been eating more in the beginning. Although I'm not trying to get huge, I just want to be healthy and in good shape. But I also train because I love the way it makes me feel happier and more energized. Thanks for the kind welcome everybody.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome, nod85!

Hey, I have a great tip for you! If you want to bulk, go nuts! Any nuts will do, as well as various seeds. Use them when cooking and keep eating them everywhere. They're cheap, natural and full of healthy fat and protein. Just 100g a day will do give you loads and loads of calories that you need for bulking.

Damn, I almost want to move to Portland since there are so many vegan athletes there.