3000+ calories; still hungry?

recently i decided to eat a little healthier, particularly less sodium, and even with all the food i'm eating, i still feel hungry. is it normal? today i had cereal, oats, lots of quinoa, fruit, smoothie, etc yet i'm still somewhat hungry right now. do i need more protein? less of something else? *scratches head* i'm quite perplexed

Define "hungry". Do you feel your stomach is empty and is crying for food, or do you just feel like you want to eat more and more ? Brain and stomach/body are two different entities and they don't always connect as one.

Most of the time I want to eat and I eat, eventhough I'm not hungry. Sometimes I wait longer or am in the impossibility to eat at the moment and then true hunger comes.

Of course as bodybuilders we rarely wait for true hunger.

Lots of Protein & Carbs: Pasta, Potatoes, Tofu

Lots of Healthy Fats: Avocados for example. Try and make dishes using this ingredient.

Lots of fruits and veggies: Obviously

Plenty of water

Focus on Healthy Fats, Carbs and Protein. Depending on your fitness level.

Your metabolism could be super bionic too. Some people( Like a friend of mine ) just have a stomach that processes food like a monster machine, then craves more food. Eat as much as humanly possible and as much as you can afford. And make sure to balance it all off with plenty of activity.

I eat about 3500 cal's a day. I have a very high metabolism though.

I noticed if I stick to 3500 for a long period of time the hunger pangs go away.

I personally think its addiction though.

I eat like CRAP on the weekends and eat great on the weekdays. By crap I mean: snacks snacks and more snacks that add up to a lot of calories. So when the week days hit and Im back to eating healthy again, I feel the need just to snack constantly, even though I'm not hungry. It's just something that happens when you start eating healthier. Sometimes your body just craves the food you eat

When I was raw I had to eat 4000 calories to feel full, even with all the fats and carbs. But now that I eat cooked again I eat a lot of potatos and spinach and bananas, which help curb the cravings for snacks