Octopussoir's '09-'10 BB'ing Competitions

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK morning show is done finally...! We arrived there at 7:20 or so and waited around for the guy promoting the show to speak that that wasnt until after 10am. I didnt step onstage until around 1:30-1:45pm. There were over 100 women in the 40 bikini/60 figure/3 bodybuilding... and only around 25 guys competing.

I did Junior(weigh-in category) and Novice(just lumped together as one). Got called out in both. So ill be at least in top 5 in both categories hopefully.

Alyx got called out in figure and will more than likely be in top 3 or 4.

Good Times here. Im def eating more before the next show... Might be light heavy or so... not sure. I felt a little flat from waiting so freakin long backstage.

Rest time now. Only have about 4 hours until night show.

I had an insane amount of competition. Jimi had insane level of competition, when we get to it we'll post pics of some of the other guys. Fairly certain he was one of 2 maybe 3 competitors not "juicin" and he still wasn because I think he one of the top 3 leanest and one of the most proportionate. My only regret is he opted not to do open because I think he would have placed there too... ANd that he needs to eat more..

hey dude so talking to that eric kid from the show in alt... he goes

2:50pmEric

is he vegan too?

(refering to octo/jimi)

Eric

really?? and he looks like that? i would have never known you could look like that and be a vegan

(yep yep)

2:57pmEric

really..i'm checking it out right now this is actually really interesting i never would have guessed

(vbb, and veganproteins)

Eric

yeah i'll check it out..how does it taste

(vega and sun warrior)

Eric

props to the both of you! i couldn't imagine being a bodybuilder and not eating chicken or fish or steak

Eric

and he looks better than a lot of bodybuilders that do eat all of those meats!

crazy

3:09pmEric

yeah there's some jacked up vegan dudes!

(referring to vegan brother in iron link)

go vegans