SPONSORING OUR FRIENDS AND VEGAN BODYBUILDERS

Vegan Joe

Hi to all those who will listen.

Today I am putting in the mail a check for $100.00.

In support of three people who have gotten me excited over the goals they have set.

L&G. Octo, and Robert.

I'm here to ask that others could/would help give to this endevor.

When I learned of their plans, I was excited.

By giving to this cause I now feel connected with it.

I can feel like I contributed to it, you know like have a stake in it.

They will truely be representing me and my way of life as well as themselves.

So I would like to ask everyone to give $5.00, $10.00, Euros, or what ever, and help them represent us.

I'm going to tighten my budget, forego some of those things, so as not to break my bank. If I do well I will see if I can send a couple of more bucks

Thank You,

Vegan Joe

Robert Cheeke

6103 NE 6th Ave

Portland, OR 97211

That's quite generous of you, Joe

I'm getting ready to send something in myself to help them all out, too!

Thanks!

Yeah I was hoping to get around that point of who sent how much. Which isn't the important part.

It all about our support, no matter what the value.

I would love to see everyone chime in with a pledge without mentioning the amount, unless one feels good about it.

I don't want this to be a one upmanship to make some feel bad about their donation size.

But just give what you can and and add your name to the sponsor list.

In the end it a sum total from all of us.

Wow! Thank you so much! It really means a lot! I'm sitting here, after training with Lean and Green today, feeling so happy and honored that each of you is supporting us.

We had an incredible workout today, I think Lean and Green had 540lbs on the squat rack and I was doing my usual 700-800 pound leg presses, etc.

We're pushing each other hard. Lean and Green is training twice a day, Octopussoir and I are in constant contact and Lean and Green is in contact with Octo regularly too. Wish he was closer to us.

We're all putting our best physique forward for veganism.

I took some pics today from our leg training session and will try to post some soon.

We really, really appreciate the support. It means so much, we work so hard to promote veganism in a positive way and we're so happy to be able to represent veganism together as a team this spring; speaking up and standing for animal rights and for a new way of thinking.

Thank you again.

I love this place sooooOOO much; everyone is so amazing. I couldn't think a a better place that i'd want to clal home and represent me and what I believe in.

BTW Robert, it was 560lb squats!!!! they were 1/4 squats for 4 reps on my 12th workset.

I did do 385lb for 3 full reps though on like set 6 as well

Vegan Joe, Vegan Essentials, Jason, TY so much you guys. This is truly amazing and i am HONORED to say the very least. Seriously!

I can get Sunwarrior Raw Vegan Protein at a discount and resell it as they are sponsoring me. I would like to sell it at face value and add a veganbodybuilding t-shirt (Courtesy of RC) in and the proceeds above cost for the shirt and protein powder would go to funding this endeavor for the big three as well. If I can get at least 3 people to commit to that I will order this week and have some good stuff shipped out asap! Any takers????

i spent 6-yes count them-6 hours with these guys in the gym yesterday while they trained legs until they were practically crying. Robert doing nearly a thousand pound leg presses and giacomo squatting 560. these guys are really dedicated and motivated about this. there isnt a doubt in my mind that they will not let this community, or veganism down.

i love you two.

It wasn't all training you silly silly boys........

We trained probably 2 hours, practiced posing, ate, hung out, did some photos, and kicked it.

Thanks again for all the support guys.....we're coming along well you'll see it on display on stage in a few months

• 3 weeks later...

Come on guys lets give these guys a hand. Be a part of a bigger thing. We know who we are, we know what we do is right, lets get behind our friends and make a difference in the world. What better way to expell the bullshit the world would believe then get behind our friends so they can prove to the world that we know a better way. comeon get that pennie jar out and rolls omeof them up. ever little bit help. Be part of something bigger than yourself.

bump

I can't believe this thread is only one page long.

Robert already received my check, so I don't have much left to say.

Actually, I guess I do If anyone can contribute to this endeavor for our guys entering this contest, DO IT! It's been amazing to have one single vegan BBer enter a contest in the past, but to have THREE of them in the same event, all in fantastic shape and capable of taking some top placings, is a true first and deserves our support. Perhaps there's still time to set up a Click to Donate PayPal button or something? Just a thought!

• 2 weeks later...

I am sending $63.00 more dollars, for he support of what I think is is important.

I would also like to be able to purchase some signed photos of you guys posing during the competition.

Anyone else feel this is important for our lifestyle?

Robert Cheeke

6103 NE 6th Ave

Portland, OR 97211

bump

I can't believe this thread is only one page long.

Perhaps there's still time to set up a Click to Donate PayPal button or something? Just a thought!

You mean something like this???? (a big kudos to DropSoul for making this happen for us and devloping it from sratch; we love you!!!!)

A website to offer donation/purchases where proceeds will go directly to the cause.

http://www.veganproteins.com

For the record, this website is actually a joint partnership between myself and VeggiePrincess. Melissa actually owns the domain and was nice enough to lend the rights for it to exclusively be used to raise funds for a couple of months. Going forward it will be a co-developed site which will offer alot more and options to choose from we'll handle shipping, perhaps some affiliates as well and have good stuff to choose from. And of course, you'll be helping two vegans spread the word through vegan bodybuilding as well! Check it out!!!!!

@Rainra; so sorry dude. damn this job market! i wish i even had a full time to be laid off from. part time isn't cutting it over here....

Thanks everyone.

I'm out in L.A. doing some networking, fundraising, etc. in a huge vegan community and it's awesome. We represent the whole community not just ourselves and we're working hard, putting all our own money into it and then working hard to fundraise as you an see from Lean and Green and dropsoul's work.

Very well done both of you! Very well done!

Awesome!

I have made some good progress out here in L.A. too with some great new contacts, some support from old contacts and training at Muscle Beach and Venice Gold's which is my favorite thing to do, no doubt helping me get even more pumped to compete!

Thanks again Vegan Joe and all others. We look forward to supporting this movement through our efforts in this upcoming contest.

Thank you everyone who has already donated or helped us in some way for this project. For those still interested in helping us out we could really use the help to fund these guys getting to the competition as well as the documentary that will result. There are a few options for donating:

1. Visit Robert's Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Clothing thread and purchase some VBBF clothing. We have tons of items in stock that are just taking up space in Robert's basement and could use a home. All proceeds will go towards the documentary.

2. Visit Vegan Proteins and purchase some SunWarrior protein or algae packages. An awesome deal on protein/shirt combos and a great way to purchase some high-quality product while supporting this project at the same time.

3. Donate to us via Paypal. You can visit http://veganbrothersiniron.com and simply click on the Donate button to send money via PayPal that will help to directly fund this documentary project.

Thanks again for your interest! We're all very excited for this historic competition and even more excited about getting an awesome documentary out of the footage we capture of these vega bodybuilders as they prepare for the competition.