Sorry the site was down for 12 hours....

robert

I have no idea why the site went down.

When I learned it was down I called my hosting company and left a message and e-mailed them. They haven't replied yet but probably "flipped a switch" or something after reading my note and we're back online.

We've been offline before because I didn't pay a bill or something like that or because we used up too much space on the server but this time...I'm not sure why.

Happy to be back though....and thanks for the e-mails from some of you asking what's up. Glad to know you care.

EDIT:

Here is the explanation:

Information about Outage on Sat, Feb 14, 2009

Dear Customer,

Just before 8am Eastern (GMT-5) our data center provider experienced a major power failure. This power failure caused a power surge that impacted us as well as other companies located in the data center.

The surge damaged some of our power management equipment. We are in the process of repairing and replacing this equipment as needed. Some of the repair work requires the assistance of our data center provider's electricians. We have been and are on site working with our data center provider to ensure that we get the assistance we need to complete the repairs.

We apologize for this outage and appreciate your patience.

CURRENT STATUS as of 2:00PM (GMT-5)

At this time power has been restored for all servers. We are aware that we may have some sites that are still down. We are currently working through all of the servers to ensure that all servers are operating properly. If your site is still down please use normal support channels to obtain assistance.

Sincerely,

eApps Hosting

Explanation:

Information about Outage on Sat, Feb 14, 2009

Dear Customer,

Just before 8am Eastern (GMT-5) our data center provider experienced a major power failure. This power failure caused a power surge that impacted us as well as other companies located in the data center.

The surge damaged some of our power management equipment. We are in the process of repairing and replacing this equipment as needed. Some of the repair work requires the assistance of our data center provider's electricians. We have been and are on site working with our data center provider to ensure that we get the assistance we need to complete the repairs.

We apologize for this outage and appreciate your patience.

CURRENT STATUS as of 2:00PM (GMT-5)

At this time power has been restored for all servers. We are aware that we may have some sites that are still down. We are currently working through all of the servers to ensure that all servers are operating properly. If your site is still down please use normal support channels to obtain assistance.

Sincerely,

eApps Hosting

I punched myself in the nuts every 15 seconds while the site was down. I think it was worth it

Dude, I think you're the funniest person I know!

Hope your nuts are OK......again, sorry the site was down....out of my control this time, just a power outage that happened.