AAAAAhhhhh!

veganmadre

If there is anything that me or anyone else on here can do to help you out, please let us know

Yes please let us know.

I'm sure Tiffaney will answer for herself in time. I just want you all to know that she is surrounded by a loving and caring extended family in Pittsburgh. They are handling all of the details, allowing Tiffaney time to grieve and find herself. She has read all of your thoughtful and caring replies and is deeply appreciative of such loving support from her online family.

I'm sure Tiffaney will answer for herself in time. I just want you all to know that she is surrounded by a loving and caring extended family in Pittsburgh. They are handling all of the details, allowing Tiffaney time to grieve and find herself. She has read all of your thoughtful and caring replies and is deeply appreciative of such loving support from her online family.

Thank you for the update Michael. We all send much love.

-Robert

Thank you a million times over to everyone who has offered me support over the past week! It truly has been devastating but the incredible individuals who surround me both personally and virtually have warmed my heart tremendously. Thank you Daywalker and K-oz for the thoughtful card! I was shocked and incredibly touched to receive it in the mail yesterday! Thank you Compassionategirl, Richard, Robert, Daywalker, K-oz and Crash for heartfelt personal messages! Thank you to all of you for your sympathy and support. It means so much to me!

And, finally, thank you michaelhobson for...everything.