CONGRATS ROBERT JIMI AND GIACOMO FOR REPRESENTING !!!

RAINRA

I want to personally thank all three of you for competing and representing all three of us.

I don't want to post the results but let them tell you how it went.

Anyway awesome job and I am proud to be part of such a great group. Thanks!

- RAiN

I'm starting to think that the silence from Robert and L&G is bad and means that they didn't do well. Can someone please just write the fucking results because I think everyone wants to know.

Yeah after 4 months of blogging and videos it's shouldn't be that hard to write some numbers but hey take your time and congrats to octo on the third place.

These guys trained damn hard, dieted like fiends, and I am so proud of all three of them. Getting up on stage takes tremendous courage. Each of these competitors presented a phenomenal physique. Gentlemen, congratulations. You all did a fantastic job.

Sorry for the delays.....busy every minute of the day, didn't even get to accomplish everything we had hoped to do for filming in Arizona....just got off the plane and on the computer for the first time since I left Portland 6 days ago.

Jimi finished 3rd, I was 5th and Giacomo was 6th of 8 competitors in the Middleweight division of a Pro-Qualifying event.

We had a great time and I'm really proud of everyone.

Time to catch up on sleep and food!

Thanks again for all the support!

We'll have more updates soon....we all just arrived back to our homes late tonight.