Friends Of Mine Have Asked Me This Question

Ryofire

"If you're vegetarian/vegan, would you perform oral sex or ingest seman?"

Trust me I know it's a goofy question, but really out of my own curiosity how do the rest of you feel about this? Do any of you have any answers?

My opinion is that thats one of the dumbest fucking questions anyone could ask someone, and if they were serious I would look into a new friend.

Really.

I am curious to know what your answer was to them though

My opinion is that thats one of the dumbest fucking questions anyone could ask someone, and if they were serious I would look into a new friend.

Really.

I am curious to know what your answer was to them though

I don't think it's necessarily a dumb question, trust me I've heard alot worse, as it is more a silly/goofy kind of question. My friends and I always talk about the most ridiculous things.

You asked for my answer on it and I shall give it to you. While performing oral sex you are not ingesting anything you are only putting it in your mouth. The same could be said for kissing if you really think about it.

As far as seman goes, or even vaginal fluid, why would you want to put that in your mouth anyway never mind swallow it? I mean oral sex can be risky because you're not using protection and also their is a chance of pre ejaculatotary fluid, and I also understand that people have their preferances with sex. I respect that really I do, I was even considering doing one of those sexual energy kind of classes. However the reason I am saying this about seman/vaginal fluid is because of AIDS, STD's [or what they now call STI's (sexually transmitted infections)], VD. Need I really say more?

I don't think it's necessarily a dumb question, trust me I've heard alot worse, as it is more a silly/goofy kind of question. My friends and I always talk about the most ridiculous things.

You know how people say, "There's no such thing as a stupid question?" That's a lie.

You asked for my answer on it and I shall give it to you. While performing oral sex you are not ingesting anything you are only putting it in your mouth. The same could be said for kissing if you really think about it.

If you're performing oral sex and not ingesting any fluid at all, you're doing it wrong.

As far as seman goes, or even vaginal fluid, why would you want to put that in your mouth anyway never mind swallow it? I mean oral sex can be risky because you're not using protection and also their is a chance of pre ejaculatotary fluid, and I also understand that people have their preferances with sex. I respect that really I do, I was even considering doing one of those sexual energy kind of classes. However the reason I am saying this about seman/vaginal fluid is because of AIDS, STD's [or what they now call STI's (sexually transmitted infections)], VD. Need I really say more?

Why? Because it's fun! Nobody's saying you should be doing it with random people or someone you don't trust. It is possible to have oral sex under safe, controlled circumstances.

And anyway, that's beyond the scope of the original question. Oral sex is vegan. You aren't harming or commoditizing a living creature.

If you're performing oral sex and not ingesting any fluid at all, you're doing it wrong.

This made my morning.

ditto!!

Oh you ladies crack me up. As a response to the comment made earlier, you're right oral sex can be done safe and controled. As long as it's not done with a random person/someone you don't trust. Hey we all know sex is great, and the human body is a beautiful thing as well.

"If you're vegetarian/vegan, would you perform oral sex or ingest seman?"

Trust me I know it's a goofy question, but really out of my own curiosity how do the rest of you feel about this? Do any of you have any answers?

Well... depends if you are performing it on another human or...?

If you dont swallow my semen... get the fuck out!

Its packed with protein. I remember a website years ago that had "scientific study" showing how much protein a mouthful had in it. It was a pretty funny site. Forgot the name.

I personally dont eat pink tacos I just lick 'em. And suck, nibble...etc. When giving oral to a woman you really cant control whether or not you swallow juices. It just happens, unless shes a squirter(google it), then its a diff story.

It's a rubbish question. In order to answer it, all you need to do is appraise why you are "vegan", and what it means to you, then that will dictate whether or not you swallow love juice. Ethically, oral sex is obviously fine and is a good way to bring pleasure to people

It's a rubbish question. In order to answer it, all you need to do is appraise why you are "vegan", and what it means to you, then that will dictate whether or not you swallow love juice. Ethically, oral sex is obviously fine and is a good way to bring pleasure to people

Well said. It's all just another foolish attempt for wanna be tough guys to pick on vegans.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so let's start with beginning. First I was drunk. OK, so not the most healthy thing in the world, but it was Aerosmith and ZZ Top in concert. So Naturally I had to have some tequila and sugar free Rock Star energy drink because well, it is the most bang for the buck as alcoholic drinks go.

I wind up at a McDonald's at 2 AM eating some salad thing that the dude swears had no animal products in it. I am sitting at the table outside and one of my buddies asks me about dating vegan women. So I notice that this sort of poindexter looking dude has sat down beside us. I began to explain to why while I love the flavor of women, vegetarian women, vegan women in particular taste the best. Of course in my highly loud drunk and authoritative voice I explained that the PH balance in a woman who eats grease is just too high and it leads to an unpleasant flavor. Meanwhile vegetarian women, particularly vegan women have a more pleasant taste. I only wish I had worn a lab coat. The guys with me were all sucked into my class on why you should only engage in oral sex with vegans. Poindexter and his date not only abandoned their burgers, but they got out of McDonalds' faster than I have ever seen anyone leave in my life. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. I don't know if this goes back to the original post or if I should put it in best vegan moments. Either way it was a riot.

I hate this question and usually when I'm asked it, I accuse them of "wasting my time". Oral sex does not hurt animals, the environment, cause slave labor in the 3rd world, etc. etc. It's just as stupid as asking me "Are animal crackers vegan?"

• 2 weeks later...
LMFAO!!!

I actually got asked this question by my weight training partners (all male I should add) just two days ago......I said it doesn't hurt any living creature and its a good source of protein......They offered to donate me their protein!!!

Geez.

• 5 weeks later...

OK. This reminds me of one of my favorite pieces of vegetarian/vegan graffiti, written over a urinal at the Renaissance Cafe, a long-defunct vegetarian (and gay-friendly) restaurant in Toronto, Canada):

"I only eat live meat"

I thought it was so funny I even had to tell my Mom.

OK. This reminds me of one of my favorite pieces of vegetarian/vegan graffiti, written over a urinal at the Renaissance Cafe, a long-defunct vegetarian (and gay-friendly) restaurant in Toronto, Canada):

"I only eat live meat"

I thought it was so funny I even had to tell my Mom.

Awesome! I'd so high five you if I could.