Why are you on Veganbodybuilding.com?

RAINRA

I just wanted to get an idea why you choose to be on the forum. Like to read? like to get informed? Like to comment? need to vent? what are your reasons?

I am here because I believe what Robert is doing and there are many members here who I have great respect for and think they are doing a great thing. I also like to hear more vegan information helps me feel a sense of community.

I used to be on this site called MyFitTribe and I thought it was pretty cool, but it kind of died and was full of meat eaters anyway who didn't get the whole vegan thing. I joined VBBF so I'd have somewhere to keep a training log, get ideas, and make connections with other vegans who were trying to be fit and active.

Damn glad I'm here!

Also, following the vegan brothers in iron comp kept me on here a lot in my early days. That got me hooked and now this is the first place I go when I'm online everyday.

Total posts: 1216

[0.63% of all posts / 0.91 posts per day]

Show your posts

Most active forum: General Discussion

[ 450 Posts / 37.01% of your posts ]

Most active topic: Vegan Singles Club

[ 37 Posts / 3.04% of your posts ]

Statistically I'd say I'm just here to chat... And most of that chat is probably about being single.

-a

1) I don't find the macho attitudes here that I find on omni powerlifting forums.

2) The gender composition of strength athletes is more balanced than most other forums.

3) There are a variety on athletes ranging from endurance, strength, powerlifters, runners, martial artists, cyclists, bodybuilders, etc...

Yeah, I agree, good variety of people.

People here are really helpful and there is a great wealth of information here, a sense of community.

At the moment i'm here to learn, and switch my diet over. Also I guess to track my progress and socialize.