Banana mono eating

So I am donin banana mono eating..or otherwise known as Banana island!!

Hoping to increase my training, do more, work harder and ..have more time/energy for training..rather than thinking about food!

Ordered a case of banana's, gettin going in the next couple days soon as some are ripe!!

Lookin forward to it, done this on citrus before, seems perfect timing for it!

2000 -2600 cals a day, 3 training slots a day..period! Looking forward to it!

Any other mono eating lovers??..

am going to just do banana's until my body says stop, if thats a week..two weeks, three weeks.. Its all good!

only supplement is hemp protein, just got a tub for my bday..so will incorporate that!

Will be keeping updates and progress on my blog

+1

In fact, I don't want to be too harsh but THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA. The human body was NEVER meant to only eat one food. Diversity is what drives all life on this planet.

I wouldn't waste your breath..

I had the impression that mono eating was more like mono-meals, so you could have variety throughout the day/week but each meal consisted of one type of food only. Seems like a better idea to me, what with the potential for more variety, but I don't know what it's meant to accomplish.

I think you guys are being way too harsh. Mono eating has some distinctive benefits associated with it and even if it didn't there's no need to be rude.

I heard of a girl who could not stop thinking about cookie dough. So, she bought a big batch of it and ate raw cookie dough whenever she was hungry. After three days she didn't want anymore cookie dough. She stopped getting the cravings. The food had lost its power over her. +1 for mono eating.

And bananas are surely far healthier than cookie dough, too. Rawdancer says she will stop when her body tells her to, so as long as she listens to her body, I don't see any serious health problems.

But for me I don't have enough self control and would end up binging. ALTHOUGH, I did do mono eating for 3 days one time, only not with bananas. It was really hard but I did actually stick to it. It's a long story though.